My thread was deleted but...

Steel X

Reaction score
My thread "a very serious problem" has been deleted for a good reason cause I've released such personal information on the suspect so I can no longer say anything that wasnt released in the public but will still continue to show you links from pennlive.com and abc24.com on the woman I have been telling you about.

Please do not ask me any questions or say the suspect's name in here, I beg you not to cause some people can search thru google or other search engines and find alldeaf.com and find the suspect's name which is NOT supposed to be released so I've made a mistake and dont any of you to make that mistake either.

The only thing you all can do now is to just listen to the updated news thats released into public.

Thanks for your support and prayers on the lost soul, Elaine. (not allowed to say her last name.)

here's some updated news.

PennLive.com

Thanks for the link. I hope they could find a suspect. I wont question you but I am sure you will keep post to let us know. I am praying for Elaine and her friends/family.

Thank you.

of course I will thou most of you already know about the woman and the suspect but just keep it on a low profile for now.

my aunt has searched in google and alldeaf.com was in there and saw my post and she've emailed my mom with the link and it made my mom jumpy cause who knows even if the suspect would read this? anyway, thanks and will give you more updates.

My goodness. It was so easy to find AD in google. No wonder your thread had been removed. I respect that. I have to agree it is a good idea since u said suspect could read it. smart move. ;)

lol yeah thanks better for protection than nothing. :)

no plm.. i understand that.. I will keep Elaines family in my prayers and hope they can get thru the sad times.. and for you and your family to be safe from harm.

They are investigating on other suspects and they think it could be one of her girlfriends who did it but not positive yet. They are looking for something that is related to guns.

PennLive.com

OH for fucks sake! Sorry i cuzzed here but i was looking at the comments in the website u provided and i'm like what the HELL! Steel, please for the grace of god, keep the faith, and you will find your peace i'm sorry this hit wayyy too close to your home, and in your life, Good luck and i hope justice is brought SOONER than later.

HUGS

Last edited:
I guess all that praying you guys did didnt work!
But dont worry there will be something else to pray about soon, like catching the man/woman responsible!

No problem, I can understand... but keep update about this case...

Oh I understand now Steel, I was searching for your thread yesterday and couldn't find it, now that I found it, and understood where you're coming from. no problem dude! :)

So, they found out it was really her? Damn, how sad! :( Thanks for providing links to the story, so we could keep updated on what's going on and who's the murder suspect. Hope someone will be brought in for the justice of Elaine. My prayers and thoughts are with her friends and family during this diffcult times. :(

abc27 - Coroner Confirms Body Is Elaine Pierson's

one of the suspect's name was released in public but only because she was one of Elaine's friends who went on a hike and searched for her near blue mountain and odd enough is that it took only like 5 mintues or so 'til they found the body and the police think she had something to do with this but really...does it matter how long it takes to find the body since she have been missing for a week and she was found dead in blue mountain for 10 days? and I dont think she owns any such firearms but *sigh* I dunno...

will keep you posted later on.

OH boyyy and i do und that you has to remove the reason :) Steelx but tell you what i m will alway pray for this person who did to her.. hope so! smile but can't believer that her's body been found after miss for 10 days so pls keep update w/us

I think it's highly unfair that they released the suspect's name in public when they dont even have any proof nor that she is arrested in this case so we wont know who actually did it 'til someone is proven guilty.

PennLive.com

People of alldeaf.com, the police has finally confirmed that the body is most definetly (and obviously) Elaine.

I expect more information later tonight.

Back