My thoughts about Christmas

Roger

Reaction score
Wow, Christmas is getting here sooner than we thought! Time sure goes by fast. One thing I know for sure is that my family and I are blessed to have Jesus Christ in our home. He's the only Truth, the Way, and the Life that will make our home a happy Home. Without God, our home, our lives, and our feelings will be miserable. It's important to me as a father to teach my children the love of Chirst and as a Husband to share my love of God with my wonderful wife, April. Christmas isn't about worldly gifts, it's about giving thanks to God our Father for sending the Messiah to the world so that we may be saved through His grace.

John 3:16-21

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

The best Christmas gift that God gave us is the Son of God or the "Light". Believing in Jesus and accepting him as our personal Savior is the Best gift God could have for Christmas :) And His gift for us is eternal Life through Jesus Christ and the cost of that gift is the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, whom God have sent to us in this world, to die for our sins so that we may have a way to Heaven. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!.

Have a very Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Back