my surgery

I hope you get well soon after surgery. :)

Thank you all :grouphug:

I just got back home from the hospital. Everything went smooth , it was boring to stay at the hospital for 3 days though .

I bet you've got acute sinusitis, which is what I had in 1994 before my sinus surgery. It took years for me to be able to wear anything scented, such as scented deodorant or cologne, including aftershave.

It was like something called septum deviation (sp ) . I had a narrowed air passage in the left of my nose .

Wow, glad your doing much better and hopefully surgery is successful for you.

I got a constant fatal nose bleeding at thursday morning and lost a lot of blood. The ent assistant doctor did a lot of effort to stop bleeding. I swallowed a lot of blood and vomitted. I passed out for a short while .She finally was able to stop bleeding and I stayed at the hospital till saturday morning. Now, I'm healthy but feel a bit weak. Need some rest

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon. Get a lot of rest and keep your fluids up.

I got a constant fatal nose bleeding at thursday morning and lost a lot of blood. The ent assistant doctor did a lot of effort to stop bleeding. I swallowed a lot of blood and vomitted. I passed out for a short while .She finally was able to stop bleeding and I stayed at the hospital till Friday morning. Now, I'm healthy but feel a bit weak. Need some rest

:eek: I'm glad you're okay, hope that you do get a lot of good rest for a speedy recovery. :hug:

I bet you've got acute sinusitis, which is what I had in 1994 before my sinus surgery. It took years for me to be able to wear anything scented, such as scented deodorant or cologne, including aftershave.

Ummm, NO- U won't have a nasal surgery with acute sinusitis--maybe after having a long term (chronic)sinusitis or many other factors or causes.

Anyways- Good Luck buddy with healing and hope to hear from you soon!

Back