My SUPER cool, blinged out, hearing aids!

Ah yes, the spontanious death of the infamous Naidas. A problem I am well aquainted with. What brand batteries do you use? You can't use Rayovac, Duracell, or Energizer. Siemens or PowerOne work though. The Rayovac, Duracell, and Energizer batteris are all a super tiny fraction skinner than the Siemens and PowerOne batteries. As a result the lose contact with the battery contacts and aid dies.

Try the battery change. If you are using Siemens or PowerOne batteries and this is still happening it is probably a problem with the wiring or the battery contacts. This was a problem with the first few batches of Naidas (I have been through at least 10 different Naidas by now) and if that is the case Phonak will exchange the aid for you.

Hope that helps! Let me know!

Thanks, Jenny. I tried the battery change and no luck. My audie's sending the Naida in tomorrow and says she has a loaner for me. I'll let you know what they find. :ty:

I also absolutely love the matching earrings!

I think it is a good way to express yourself and show off your hearing aids.

This thread is from late 2008. I notice you say "pre-retire alldeaf" why are you leaving?

:topic: You have to PM me instead here. This is Jenny's thread about decorate on her HA.

Ok, I sent you a PM per your request.

Jenny, nice bling! Haven't seen you posting for a while though! How are you and your HA's doing? How's your speech training going, how much speech do you understand now?

"Pimp My Hearing Aids." :cool2: I can just visualize that for a new A & E program! :thumb:

Back