My son moved away

zookeeper4321

Reaction score
How fast they grow up. My son moved to Indy last night. I'm so glad I still have the toddlers.

awww i'm sooo afraid that my daughter is gonna do that but right now she's only 9.. and my only child. I would miss her terribly if she goes away. :ugh3:

so am I .. Doesn't want nesting too early.. I'd rather wait til 20'ish.. would be great..

If suppose they are gone to university or college far away.. I would tend miss them dearly!

I stlil have boys around here... I know I have to let them go one day when they are over 18 years old... and will miss them....

Awh, Zoo - It's the time that your son has grown up into a man but certainly, He will still always be a boy and will still need you no matter what. I am not looking forward to that part when my kids gets to that age, lol.

Awwww, I can understand how ya feel me being a parent. Although my son is only 2 (already) and a daughter be 1 next month. Time flew so far with those 2 & I dread the thought of those 2 growing up and leaving home. Be a day I won't have to worry about for quite sometime. But know it will happen one day.

How fast they grow up. My son moved to Indy last night. I'm so glad I still have the toddlers.

I'm sure you're quite anxious and nervous with how he's doing, etc...but think about what you have 'taught' him over the years and that he'll use those teachings daily...whether or not you'll see it...but if you truly believe and trust that he'll do fine and learn things on his own...you wouldn't have too much to be concerned with. Right? ;) It's like when I had left to be on my own, all the good things my own mother has taught me was branded on my own heart....

Also, it's a nice thing that you do have toddlers around whom you can truly cherish having around each day! :)

I have 3 girls and I can imagine how hard it's going to be. But at the same time my hubby and I have a life outside of them. We involved them completely but we also have our own lives. So that when the time comes, we can focus on each other. Like my inlaw said," You put your wife/husband first before anyone else because your kids are going to grow up and have their own lives and you will only have each other left."

I tend to agree. We put each other first, but our girls are in the forefront of every decision we make.

My oldest is 8 so we have a way to go yet...
Hugs Zoo...hang in there.

Back