My son Luke

traciedowell

Reaction score
I posted this picture in the parenting area and I thought would share it here as well. My son is still on the ventilator so that's what's in his mouth. Isn't he a cutie pie?

luke eyes open email size.jpg

Awwwww he is soooo cute .. his eyes are so cute wide open lol :lol: Hope he get better :)

What is ventilator??

He'll be a bigger 'cutie-pie' once he is able to go home...to be with you and family. Btw, nice pix too. ;)

~RR

Ventilator is the breathing machine.

I appreciate all the kind words and prayers. We need all the prayers we can get. I know he won't be home for Christmas and that is very depressing. I am just trying to focus on my 4 year old daughter, my ASL students and my business. It keeps my mind off the stress of having my son in the hospital.

I appreciate all the kind words and prayers. We need all the prayers we can get. I know he won't be home for Christmas and that is very depressing. I am just trying to focus on my 4 year old daughter, my ASL students and my business. It keeps my mind off the stress of having my son in the hospital.

Mind if I ask you what is wrong with him? He looks so cute and adorable! My baby sister is expecting twins today or tomorrow - the babies are 2 months early so the doctors are fighting to keep the babies from being born but my sister is suffering terribly from preclampsia and high blood pressure. Poor her :(

Once the boys are born, they have to remain at the hospital for one month. My heart goes out to you. I will certainly keep you and Luke in my prayers. HUGS

Awww so adorable Luke. Pretty name Luke, name after Star War character, Luke. :)

My prayer is with you and your family.

Aww yes hes a cutie pie..I know this must be very very hard for you seeing him on these machines..but I will keep him in my prayers everyday, and hoping that he will breathe on his own without the machine...

We don't know what is wrong with him. He was born very sick and has never been able to breathe successfully by himself. The doctors have done sonograms, CT scans and an MRI to try and figure out what is going on but all the tests don't show anything that explains why he can't stay off the ventilator. Hopefully the doctors at Johns Hopkins will be able to figure it out and help us. It is very frustrating for us not to have a diagnosis. They thought maybe it was seizures and put him on Phenobarbitol but it didn't help.

Ohhhh hope he get better on his own breath instead of machine ventilator :) yeah it hard on you to seeing him use machine of ventilator :( but hope he get better :)

What a cutie pie! I hope he goes home SOOOOOOON! And get off the breathing machine! It is hard :(

We don't know what is wrong with him. He was born very sick and has never been able to breathe successfully by himself. The doctors have done sonograms, CT scans and an MRI to try and figure out what is going on but all the tests don't show anything that explains why he can't stay off the ventilator. Hopefully the doctors at Johns Hopkins will be able to figure it out and help us. It is very frustrating for us not to have a diagnosis. They thought maybe it was seizures and put him on Phenobarbitol but it didn't help.

That sounds frighten not knowing what's wrong with him. He's so adorable. He makes me want to pick him up and held him. babies are the more precious God given gift to us. ;)

He is so adorable and precious. I hope he gets well soon!

wow... cute pie... i love his eyes.... please think positive... he will be fine.... i am praying..

Awww!!! He's sooo cute! I will keep him in my daily prayers that he will be able to breath on his own without ventilator machine soon. The name "Luke" reminds me of in the bible in the new testament.

*look at pic of Luke*.. yes, He looks cute pie. his name Luke is cool. I like this name :)
Do you know, when he can go to sweet home sweet?

No I don't know when he will be able to come home. He has been in the hospital for 4 and 1/2 weeks and he doesn't even have a diagnosis yet. They are really unsure what is causing his breathing problems. Hopefully now that he has been transferred to a new hospital they can find the problem and treat it so we can move on and get him home. I have a feeling it's going to be awhile though. Definitely not by Christmas unfortunately. It makes me sad.

Back