my sister & drugs "Paraphernalia and crack-cocain

DoofusMama said:
Liebling:)))
Huggs.. I am sorry that you are going through that..

but let me tell you something.. you might disagree with me.. or not.. but its hard.. that what TOUGH LOVE is..

I went through addicts when i was young.. my family.. my sister.. my brother.. gave up on me.. it was tough love..
then.... I tried to quit.. but addicts are hard.. till I married my first ex husband... I less and went to addict support group.. and aa.. i discovered that i was pregnant.. I decided to gave up the addicts.. but stay smoking cig.. ever since.. its been 16 years .. sober.. its NOT easy..
My dad never gave up on me.. his love so strong... he passed on.. that the reason i gave up addicts and the pregnant too..
My mom still loves me but still have trouble to bring the past to present.. like she press buttons.. my brother gave me other chance and became very close.. my sister wont give me other chance, act like that she dont have sister...
Friends and Family gave me other chance after long years soberity.. its hard to trust addict person.. but draw line if that person still addict.. cuz it make your life miserable or get you in trouble too..

hang in there.. huggs.. :hug:

No, I don't disagree you because I can understand how you had been through. Yes, I aware how you feeling... TOUGH LOVE... It's great that your family give you other chance when you are sober. Yes I aware that addiction hurt people's trust & love. I know you from any forums and know that you are a wonderful mothers to your 6 kids... You tried hard to take care of them because you want to have them... I admire you for that.

I beleive my Dad & siblings would give her other chance only if she want the help.

My Dad was being there for her since 1993 which it's long time so he decide to step back to leave her alone to learn her own life. I know it's very hard because she's my sister but I has to accept the fact that she choose to go death or want to get the help. I know it's very hard because she's very heavily drug addict. All what I wish Dad call police on her & 4 druggies and then put them jail for a long time which it's help to be clean. He's tooo soft...

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us. I appreciate it very much...

I haven't heard from my Dad yet. I will update as I get the new from him.

Thanks for support, Monstercookie :hug:

I forward some of your posts to my Dad to read. I told him that I'm agree with all of you to let her to be help herself...

Liebling:-))) said:
No, I don't disagree you because I can understand how you had been through. Yes, I aware how you feeling... TOUGH LOVE... It's great that your family give you other chance when you are sober. Yes I aware that addiction hurt people's trust & love. I know you from any forums and know that you are a wonderful mothers to your 6 kids... You tried hard to take care of them because you want to have them... I admire you for that.

I beleive my Dad & siblings would give her other chance only if she want the help.

My Dad was being there for her since 1993 which it's long time so he decide to step back to leave her alone to learn her own life. I know it's very hard because she's my sister but I has to accept the fact that she choose to go death or want to get the help. I know it's very hard because she's very heavily drug addict. All what I wish Dad call police on her & 4 druggies and then put them jail for a long time which it's help to be clean. He's tooo soft...

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us. I appreciate it very much...

I haven't heard from my Dad yet. I will update as I get the new from him.

Thanks for support, Monstercookie :hug:

I forward some of your posts to my Dad to read. I told him that I'm agree with all of you to let her to be help herself...

Thank you!! yes, its so hard.. one thing I used to be pill popper for many years.. whatever i need drugs, I take pills like.. Tyentol, Ibuprofen, vicidon, Hydroco & most are pain pills... I stopped doing that after I had kidney and liver infection 5 years ago.. I made confess to my dr that I took them to releive my needs for addict withdrawal... Dr said try put tic mints or greentea mint (looks like tyentol size) in the medicine bottle.. take what I normally, then I will be off withdrawal of pill popper...
it works.
I understand its hard part of being family .. like brothers or sisters or even mom or dad.. who are addicts... wont or cant give up that you and others tried to help them.. the more try to help.. the pressure or stress begin to the addict person.. more aggresative or get in trouble more.. Let them go before making things wrose for yourself and others.. and safety too.. I know you and others worried about she might die or end up nasty death.. We cant protect the addict till she/he go to treatments or rehab... if she/he steals often from the friends or family.. report to police. thats part of wake up call.. if he/she dont care.. then we cant help.. just simple thing.. say.. "we love you"

If one or more of our kids, stealing or doing drugs.. end up in jail.. I wont go and bail them out.. they need to learn lesson.. they might be mad at you for not bail them out or help.. just say.. I love you but I want you get help.. but I cant help you with this.. you need to stay and learn your mistakes..
if they go jail for like not related to stealing or drugs or drinking.. i will bail them out..

Tell your dad.. I know he loves his children.. but he needs to understand and step back.. otherwise he will hurting more.. by heartbreaking or feelings that he couldnt do ... jsut ask God to take care of sister..

:hug: hang in there.

sorry to hear

I'm sorry to hear about that :( its so sad , my mother is an alcoholic and now doing crystal meth , i have completely givin' up on her, so i kinda feel your pain in a way. You just have to remember that there is nothing you can do until she is ready, and that time may never come :( its sad to hear

OhioRelayGuy said:
I'm sorry to hear about that :( its so sad , my mother is an alcoholic and now doing crystal meth , i have completely givin' up on her, so i kinda feel your pain in a way. You just have to remember that there is nothing you can do until she is ready, and that time may never come :( its sad to hear

:hug: even though she is into those stuff.. in her heart loves you..
I know its hard.. and sad..
but be glad that you are not one of them and have life ...

Update about my sister Sue

Update about my sister Sue.

I got 6 werid pages from my 10 years younger sister Tanja last Saturday for a first time after 2 years no contact. She accused me, my Dad & brother for neglect Sue and label us as terrible and selfish people. How and what we did to Sue is total disgust to her etc. etc. She said that Sue is very ill – how dare us to leave her with those situation. We make her feel sick. Too many werid words she brought about 30 years old subject what and how bad and terrible person I am etc. Too many words she tried to make me feel guilty, angry or put me down...

And also call me nasty names including sex pevert for send dirty emails to her... How mean we are... Why can´t I do something for Sue and be there for her because Sue is my sister.

Why I won´t let her and Sue to look my model role because I´m eldest sister of my siblings etc. etc. How disgust I am... :confused:

I has to be honest with you that Tanja has very low self-esteem. I really never thought about her... She left University at 5 years ago with success. She has a good talent and can fulfilling her dream wish but she didn´t. She drop many jobs because she is not satisfy with those jobs... It look like that it has nothing do with those jobs but herself. I can´t beleive in the world why she copy Sue´s behavior which she knows she has good talent. She know very well that Sue won´t let anyone for the help... Why she said such thing like this... and why she throw 30 years old subjects on my face and also misery on me?

I faxed Dad last Saturday asking him to update me about Sue and told him about Tanja´s letter. I´m waiting for his reply... Yes, I know that he is not crazy to write a letter.

Hi Liebling, Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. God can deliever her from drug addiction through the praying hands of Jesus Christ. I know it is not easy. You are in my prayers. :angel:

Oh dear, how come you or your family won't take her in and get some help if it may be against her will?....

^Angel^ said:
Oh dear, how come you or your family won't take her in and get some help if it may be against her will?....

Yeah, I don´t understand Tanja anymore... She knew for a long time that Sue is drug addict and refuse to get the help from anyone. It got us enough and accept the fact what Sue is and leave her alone. Our "neglect" on Sue got Tanja mad.

I am thinking about write a letter to Tanja in polite way instead of play immature games with her.

Really sad. U should not take any blames from your sister. She made a choice to do it not u. More drugs in her body, her thought become irrational and no self control. She is not going to stop it unless she want and will do it. she is going to conitue lies and steal to keep doing it. Nothing u can help her, she has to do it on herself. I am really sorry u have to deal with it. I know I am sad for my step niece and my brother and his wife to deal with her.
I will say a prayer for her and u.

jazzy said:
Really sad. U should not take any blames from your sister. She made a choice to do it not u. More drugs in her body, her thought become irrational and no self control. She is not going to stop it unless she want and will do it. she is going to conitue lies and steal to keep doing it. Nothing u can help her, she has to do it on herself. I am really sorry u have to deal with it. I know I am sad for my step niece and my brother and his wife to deal with her.
I will say a prayer for her and u.

Yes, I know that I won´t let Tanja to make me feel bad over that Sue because Tanja knows that our sister Sue is drug addict and can´t do anything with her. Why Tanja is mad with me and call me nasty names in 6 page letters...

Yes, I can image how you feel about your niece... *sigh* It´s not easy.

*sigh*

^Angel^ said:

By expose her dangerous habit to other member of family alike lieberg's children. I don't think so. Against her will, she will defenitely goes back on drugs. She has to make a choice to say "I am drug addict" but she has not so no one can help her unless she see it and want to stop it. Then family will help her.

jazzy said:
By expose her dangerous habit to other member of family alike lieberg's children. I don't think so. Against her will, she will defenitely goes back on drugs. She has to make a choice to say "I am drug addict" but she has not so no one can help her unless she see it and want to stop it. Then family will help her.

Yes, Dad came to rescue Sue dozen of times in the past since 1993 which it´s long time... I understand Dad for not doing for Sue anymore. My hubby & I support Dad´s & brother´s decision to leave Sue alone but Tanja can´t see it.

Yes, I know that I won´t let Tanja to make me feel bad over that Sue because Tanja knows that our sister Sue is drug addict and can´t do anything with her. Why Tanja is mad with me and call me nasty names in 6 page letters...

Yes, I can image how you feel about your niece... *sigh* It´s not easy.

*sigh*

Drug is a disease, u cant do anything about it. Yeah I know it is sad for us too. we have not seen or heard from her more than a year now. For long time my brother was in denied but my husband and I knew she was on meth and can tell by the way she looks years before. She got worse and become crazy. She steals and lies. Even she called cops on my brother and her mother and told cops they tried to steal her house from them but really the house is my brother and sister in law. My brother now know she has problem and face hard choice by kicked her out and told her never to come back till she stop do it and go to rehab.

I feel for u. Protect your family is your first prioty.

I didn't say to have her bring her sister to her home but to take her to this place where she could get the help she needed, since her sister is a drug addict and I don't think she knows what she's doing afterall taking so many drugs can effect your mind and your body and I know she doesn't mean the things she had said to her family or to her sister....

I'm not going to compare here but if it happened to one of my children, I will do everything in my power to get them the help they need even if may be against their will, my love for my children means much more, and I will walk thru fire just to save them.... :(

Drag your sister do whatever you can to get her the help she needs, cause later she will thank you and your family for not giving up on her.....

Yes, Dad came to rescue Sue dozen of times in the past since 1993 which it´s long time... I understand Dad for not doing for Sue anymore. My hubby & I support Dad´s & brother´s decision to leave Sue alone but Tanja can´t see it.
Your sister Tanja really love her, I can see that and want to help her to get well. I have a dear friend who lost a brother to alcohol years ago. His family gave up on help him out with his drinking problems. He became homeless and lived on street for 10 years because he does not want to stop drinking. He made a choice and it break his own mothers heart. Every year on his birthday no one call his mother on that day because she loves him so much. He made that choice by disconnect with his own family and even right before he died, he told his social worker he does not have any family. When u see any homeless people, u will see they do have home and family waiting for them to come home but they have to make choice to give up drinking or drugs. Nothing they can do about them. I hope your sister unds why u have to do this to Sue. It is only way for her to stop drugs by her own choice.

i am very sowwy to hear abt that.. i will pray for u and ur sister get together again soon... i hope that she is getting better than before.. i pray for that.. :)

^Angel^ said:
I didn't say to have her bring her sister to her home but to take her to this place where she could get the help she needed, since her sister is a drug addict and I don't think she knows what she's doing afterall taking so many drugs can effect your mind and your body and I know she doesn't mean the things she had said to her family or to her sister....

I'm not going to compare here but if it happened to one of my children, I will do everything in my power to get them the help they need even if may be against their will, my love for my children means much more, and I will walk thru fire for just to save them....

Drag your sister do whatever you can to get her the help she needs, cause later she will thank you and your family for not giving up on her.....

Your naive on this one. Good luck with this coming up to u then u will know why it is impossible to help them.

jazzy said:
Your naive on this one. Good luck with this coming up to u then u will know why it is impossible to help them.

How am I being naive?....

Just because it doesn't happen to me and you think it's going to be impossible for me to help my children?.....Well that's your opinon cause you don't know me....

Sue was at hospitail DOZEN of times since 1993. It helps nothing because the drug is too powerful than herself. The drug is full in her body now. Dad work hard to help her dozen of times and got her out of street... It´s stress for Dad and my brother. Now Dad has health problem so it´s time for him to think himself and his own life he should enjoy. Dad spend a lot of money on Sue for years years... All what we receive nasty words from Sue, and now then Tanja. It´s Tanja who tried to make us feel bad. No Way...

Tanja often complaint to me about Sue in the past... and got enough of her and feel sorry for Sue´s children... etc. Now she said different... It look like that Dad and my brother take serious to leave Sue alone and got her panic... I live in Germany and have a family, I take care of. My Dad and brother have their own life... What about Tanja then? If she think she CAN help Sue, then Good Luck.

^Angel^ said:
How am I being naive?....

Just because it doesn't happen to me and you think it's going to be impossible for me to help my children?.....Well that's your opinon cause you don't know me....
After u post here zillion time I get to know u well enough but what u say to Lieberg about her sister not get any help then u may be naive on this one. Not everyone want to stop do drugs. That is what I saw in my own eyes with many people whom I care. It has to be their own choice even how many or hard u try to help them. It will be 50/50 percent chance they will be help or not. Even your own children yes, it is very painful for many parents. That is why it is so important to start kids at very young age Sayin NO to drugs over again and again. I pray my kids dont do them and they are staying away from them but after watch my friends failed with their own kids. I was sad for them and still am. They allow them to smoke weeds because it is better this than them being on meth or other hard drugs. I disagree with them but not my place to say this to them. You have young kids right now, I have two young men now I know how scare I am for them and your kids and other kids. I witness too much. Sigh, get them to NA meetings, and rehab if they are already on drugs. But they are no guarantee to be drug free for rest of their life.

Back