ENGLISH. .......A-
US HISTORY. ..B
ALG/GEOM INT..A
SCIENCE. ......A
READING. ...........A
LEARNING CENTER. ..A
GYM.........A
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Congrats!! Keep it up .. :) .. dont give up on anything !! you do great job!! woohoo ...

:)

TOF

share the feeling with ya deaf and lonely

rjr; how long have you been in the wheelchair ' and if you don,t mind me asking , where you born deaf. don,t you hate how theires a million people around you but your the only one there.

the report cards awsome great job

a man with your inteligents, being deaf, and bond sends a staightment to the world. that you are somebody and by the looks of that report card a forse to reaken with . keep up the great work.

rjr2006- congrats and keep up with the good work you do at school! :)

Are you planning on attending college/University?

WAY to go, dude!
:thumb:
You obviously have your study habits nailed, and I am sure that a few of us here could use pointers!

:applause: WTG!!! keep up the great work kiddo!!! and you will do just fine at ntid/rit!!! :applause:

Congrats on your good grades! Wishes you well on your endeavors...since you're planning to go to college, any idea at all to what major you plan on taking?

WTG!! :thumb:

WTG i know it was hard for u to make sure ur grades are above average but u know u succeeded and u can show the world that nothing will keep u held back!

deafman6975 said:
rjr; how long have you been in the wheelchair ' and if you don,t mind me asking , where you born deaf. don,t you hate how theires a million people around you but your the only one there.

I have been in my wheelchair since I was 4 in '90. I was born in Calculltta, India, I was diagnosed with cerebral palsy and profoundly deaf. I know what is it like to be around w hearing people, and it is frustrating.

rjr2006 said:
3rd semester

ENGLISH. .......A-
US HISTORY. ..B
ALG/GEOM INT..A
SCIENCE. ......A
READING. ...........A
LEARNING CENTER. ..A
GYM.........A
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Congrats !!! :applause: That is wonderful !! Keep it going !! I got a report card in the mail today, I was jumping :fruit: around because my older son who is senior. He got alll A's and one D in English. He dislike the English teacher. He has to learn to deal with the teacher. ;)

I remember, I really hate my art history teacher at College. I made it go through with C on that course.

I am all excited to see my son's graduation this coming June.

Back