My refraint from retaliation but still may vent -thread

SimpleMan

Reaction score
Well, I just happened to see the thread on the drama of earlier today just before it was removed, and I see even I got attacked...... again..... and both times he mentioned my name, it was included with a lie. I really want to vent right now, but I am debating it..... because everytime he pulls this crap and I do retaliate, I am the one who suffers. So for now, this is my placeholder thread for me to state that I saw his BS, and have my option to vent at a later time about it once I've calmed down. :pissed:

To the Mods: If there is any problem with my making this thread, please let me know.

i only brought it up cause you had to say something regarding the issue and u clearly named me first pal. Lets both just chill ... there was no need for this thread either...

Only stating facts.... still refraining from venting.

I said:
"My guess is that when Kevin found out, he went nuts......again". My assumption based on anytime she'd talk with me because your insecurity you get mad at her, so you probly would for anyone else who you think likes her.

You said:
"So just like simpleman ( the other guy who wont leave spice alone) said i got a little miffed". Ah yes, I won't leave her alone. With the exception of the chatroom (which I suggested against) last week where you flipped out as usual, one email, and a couple PMs, I have chatted with her once in the last month, and we had a good chat. But of course you logged into game later while I was on and made rude comment obviously directed to me so I logged off quietly, and then next morning I sent a PM to her somewhat in retaliation for your comment and to let her know you starting crap again. But, guess it doesn't matter cause she pissed at me again now because of it. Thanks for doing everything in your power to ruin our friendship.

You also said:
"she never did anything to any of you with the exception of Simpleman and that was long done before he joined this forum". Actually, it was 4 days after I joined the forum, and a few weeks after I first started lurking. I won't name dates, or the reasons.....

In summary, I made a comment in passing that was most likely true based on experience, and you blatantly lied twice.

:type:
(well maybe I vented a little)

Kevin,
I'm not sure exactly of the problem with you two, but I'd like to set the record straight. The things that were said from Michele were fabricated. I was able to speak with Michele last night and she told me so. I don't want to dredge that up again, but wanted to set the record straight that Spice, Cheri, Magatsu and the rest of the AD group were innocent of any wrongdoing and it all came back to one person. Hopefully you and Simpleman will be able to work your differences out but please don't hold Spice or Cheri responsible for what happened last night.

Taylor said:
Kevin,
I'm not sure exactly of the problem with you two, but I'd like to set the record straight. The things that were said from Michele were fabricated. I was able to speak with Michele last night and she told me so. I don't want to dredge that up again, but wanted to set the record straight that Spice, Cheri, Magatsu and the rest of the AD group were innocent of any wrongdoing and it all came back to one person. Hopefully you and Simpleman will be able to work your differences out but please don't hold Spice or Cheri responsible for what happened last night.

:gpost:

at least problems had been solved for now unless some1 tries to set up more confusions.. but good thing to know it's solved ;)

I want to include your name. :mad2:

Simpleman is simpleman -- i like that :mrgreen:

Why should someone get mad at you over on line? I wouldnt do that. If someone who made some rude comments to you. Let them. Dont let them stand in your way. Your friend(s) shouldnt get mad at you. Whoever caused the problem that shows how immature he/she is.

Back