My puppy is growing :)

We had a beagle named Rum and a Germain Shepherd named Gin and when we to our summer camp Gin would lies on the river bank to keep cool and our beagle would bug Gin by sitting on her heard!! Rum was a wiseguy!
We had some friends over at our camp and we where sitting in the pouch talking when all of a sudden we smelled a deadly fart! And we all got quite and everyone got embarrassed as where worried the rest of guests would think they made the fart! Finally our beagle crawled out from under the couch looked at all of us as if to say how disgusting and leave the room! We did not know the dog was in the room! You're going to have a lot great times with your beagle!

Ive already experianced her nasty gas! EW! Wish someone warn me before lol would of bought extra air fresh stuff!

Actually, I have been cooking chicken, chicken hearts, Beef hearts (too gross), and some dry dog food mixed together with little water if not much chicken left as a backup food. I would rather to use dry dog food which is easy to do, but we all know that dry dog food is usually not health to our pets. It's hard choice. One of my dogs is very fussy on food... more rather to eat cooked chicken. Some raw food is the best - sometimes.

Back