My Poem's :)

LittleBabyTalk

Reaction score
GOD SAID U AND ME ARE MENT TO BE :)

Some people dont belive in love but me? I do... God led me and a very specail guy that I would do anything for. This guy im dating now is the most sweetest loving careing smartest and cutest guy and I love him alot. I was sad and upseat alot but I went out with him I now am happy alot. A guy i've known for 6 yrs. and one I choose to go out with and trust is a love sent from heven. God wants me and him together and i know it cause he loves me and I love him. This guy im talking about is a wonderfull guy named Howie Schleh and he's the one i fell in love with...

FALLING IN LOVE

Love Once you find it, it is a very special
and best thing you will see. Love who ever
you fall in love with will be there forever
and always. Always loves and is nice. I
cant tell you anything about how or where
to find it. Here's what the guy i fell in
deep love who's name is Howie Schleh sais
"Love cant be taught or learned by none
other then you." Its very TRUE!!! I found
love with a guy that is very sweet, kind,
cute, smart, romantic, loving, most
wonderful guy i've ever met. His name is
Howard Schleh. he makes me very happy and i
have fallin in love and one day become my
husband.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE HOME TO ME

When I heare time to go home I think about you and me together. Where ever you and me will be that sounds like home to me. When I see you all I can think about is you and me together. When we kiss I go to a world of nothing but love and compassion. When I talk to you I am speechless cause I never been this loved.

For: A Special Guy in my life (Howie Schleh)

EACH DAY!

Each Day I wake up I thank God cause its another day on earth with the guy I Fell in Love with. Each day I talk to you i thank god for him. Each day I look at him i think wow Im really in love with this guy. Each Day i am with him I kiss him and wrap my arms around him and tell hiim i love him. Each Day I think about him i think of me and him togehter happy laughing and Just enjoing Live! Each day i love him more and more and Each day I just wish i was with him every second to make sure he's ok.

This was made for a guy I Love with all my heart... A Guy Named HOWIE SCHLEH!!!

LOVE IS A SWEET THING

Love is a sweet thing when you have someone to share it with...
Love is a sweet thing when you are truthfull
Love is a sweet thing when you always tell what you are feeling
Love is a sweet thing when you think him/her is the best think you've ever been with
Love is a sweet thing when you Love him/her for who she is not what he/she has or what she looks like
Love is a sweet thing when you be your self
Love is a sweet thing when you tell the other what you feel or dream no matter what it is
Love is a sweet thing when you know all you want is his/her love
Love is a sweet thing when you Make promises and keep them
Love is a sweet thing when you realise him/her loves you more then anything else in this world
Love is a sweet thing when you call her everyday and tell him/her every day
Love is a sweet thing when no matter what you'd do anything to keep him/her safe
Love is a sweet thing no matter who it is or what sex love is not about age, sex, black, white or any other races, no matter what the (guy girl) (guy guy) (girl girl) (girl or guy)....

This Poem was by Victoria Hicks but the inspiration was thanks to my wonderfull boy friend Howie!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER BABY!!!

Last edited:
Just a reminder - Excessive Posts (or scrolling) in this case is a no-no on this forum. A post that contains the same meaning is sufficient rather than several posts that consist the same purpose.

Just a reminder - Excessive Posts (or scrolling) in this case is a no-no on this forum. A post that contains the same meaning is sufficient rather than several posts that consist the same purpose.

I dont get it what do you mean???

I am in love with my husband...'nuff said. :laugh2:

lol shel this is my post :) i just ment what did the monitor mean to say??

Cant post multiple posts about the same thing over and over again. One post is good enough.

What do u mean that this is your post? U mean your thread and that nobody else is allowed to post in it?

What I mean by that is -- You posted 4 posts which means the same thing and each posts were 1 minute apart from each other.

dammit i have got to stop doing that! i just dont get how to make a thread on poetry is what im doing how do i put it where it's not breaking rule?

Cant post multiple posts about the same thing over and over again. One post is good enough.

What do u mean that this is your post? U mean your thread and that nobody else is allowed to post in it?

no i mean im confused lol and everone can post on here :)

dammit i have got to stop doing that! i just dont get how to make a thread on poetry is what im doing how do i put it where it's not breaking rule?

You can make a thread and put one post in there, That would be fine instead of posting the same thing over and over again.

Did u recently get married?

Back