My poem to my Icecl_out

corona_babe135

Reaction score
Please let me know what you all think, I am having this published!

Nights Like These
I haven't felt like this in so many nights
It feels so wrong, yet it feels so right.
With my body on yours and yours on mine,
all night I keep you feeling fine.
I stroke your body, it feels so warm
and I thank god for blessing you with this heavenly form.
We come together, together as one,
and heat up the room like the mid summer sun.
When I am with you and you are with me
you know we can be alone in privacy.
I can give you all of me.
The lights are out, the candles are lit,
now we can cherish every bit.
Our love is forbidden and that makes it fun,
so we keep it hidden from everyone.
Our love now comes out for all to see
so we pray on our knees,
so we may stay together...
from now on, until forever.

Very nice corona_babe135...you're able to express feelings poetically...you have the natural sense and talent to bring words into actions and with feelings...good piece of work...continue writing with an urging desire and you'll have the uttermost gratifying feeling only a writer can acheive alone...while others can admire and appreciate your poems! :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Very nice corona_babe135...you're able to express feelings poetically...you have the natural sense and talent to bring words into actions and with feelings...good piece of work...continue writing with an urging desire and you'll have the uttermost gratifying feeling only a writer can acheive alone...while others can admire and appreciate your poems! :thumb:

Thank you so much! I really love reading other people opinions! wow, I am all happy now! :D *cheezy smile* I am working on a new one called "bringing me to life" I will post it soon! then you can tell me what you think! thanks so much for your out-put!

Last edited:
corona_babe135 said:
Thank you so much! I really love reading other people opinions! wow, I am all happy now! :D *cheezy smile*

GREAT!! I'm glad to make your day happier...now, psssttt...write more...huh? ;)

And once more, another round of :applause: :applause:

:laugh2: You edited your post and mentioned about writing another one! :laugh2: Will look forward to it...I do like reading poems from others and love to write poems myself...which I do have a couple that were published years ago....

hey babe...that is an excellent poem. your words create a vivid picture in the readers mind. And I feel even more special that it was written for me. :D *cheezy*...I love you very much and you are very good with your work and I can see why it is being published. I can't wait to read your new one "bringing me to life", am looking forward to it.

corona_babe135 said:
*wishes you luck* :thumb: :applause: :giggle:
Your poem is so, way better than mine! :bowdown:

and no my poems are not better than yours are. don't bow down. Your a way better writer than I am. Mine are choppy and yours has a nice flow and tells an awesome story.

so i :bowdown: to you

keep up the awesome work...:thumb::applause::kiss:

Last edited:
Back