My new tattoo

Southern

Reaction score
If i could figure out how to upload pics of it i would pretty cool. Not finished yet though. If you know what a sleeve is think of that, tribal, and on my leg. The guy that was tattooing me told me he would only do about 2 hours at a time, ya see i wanted to do it all at once but he told me that i would be through after a few hours. I thought, well he must not know about me. Imma trooper. Fuck what ya heard bitches i can do the damn thang. Tattoos aint shit with me. I already got a big one so you can pretty much fuck off.

Right he apparently knew me quite well. it hurt SO BAD. i wanted to tap out. Kept looking at the clock. He finished all the out line and i was so glad when that portion was over. I cant wait to go back to get it finished.... so it will be over you see not because i am all fired excited to get in there and get to tattooing like i was before. Like i said it will be hot when it is done.... when it is done.

There are two options for posting pictures.

You can use the upload feature here in AllDeaf or you can upload the pictures on a different website, then use the IMG tags to show the images here.

Everyone has different tolerance towards pain. I have high tolerance. I know some who scream at the slightest prick of a needle. :eek:

Cool!! Hope it get better soon but want see pictures!!:wiggle:

I cant wait to see pics of your new tattoo.

I have a brother who is scared shitless of needles, but yet he has a lip piercing, tongue piercing, grommets in his ears (he has holes large enough my daughter can stick her pinky in there! :eek:)

He has a tattoo on his stomach, both arms, and three on his back. Ya think the kid might be addicted to self torture? But get him in a hospital and nurse coming at him with a 16 ga needle and he's screaming like a little girl.

As for me, I have no fear of needles and yet I have no tattoos, and no piercings (with the exception of my ears but I dont wear jewelry so no one notices them)

Back