My new ride!

Xero

Reaction score
'99 TL-1000R. . . what can I say, chicks dig 'em :)

Attachments

• BikeFrontSide.jpg
    BikeFrontSide.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 50
  • BikeSideRear.jpg
    BikeSideRear.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 36
Yeah, I forgot about this. The previous owner had the frame powder coated, and had purchased Vortex rearsets and a Penske shock, along with some carbon fiber wheels. I had the rearsets and shock put on this morning while having the bike inspected at a dealer.

Not a bad deal for $7,500.

Attachments

• FrameShockRearsets.jpg
    FrameShockRearsets.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 26
  • RearWheel.jpg
    RearWheel.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 23
You dog!! ;) Motorcycles have been known to be a popular form of personal vibrators for them chickies. :naughty:

Nice bike! I am thinking about getting one in near future. I want to be :cool: like you.

neat :) I volunteer on a Harley Davidson committee when they host runs and stuff. I've seen a lot of bikes, mostly harleys but a few of those catch my eye. Very nice!

Thats a very nice bike....

I've always wanted a harley....one day i might get it.

DROOLS -- my husband will deffy drool over that bike because he's a motorcycle fanatic. He owns a 1993 Suzuki GSXF 750 and is considering upgrading to a newer bike, he hasn't decided on what to get next. ;)

Heh, thanks guys.

All I can really say is, everyone should own one of these. I mean, sure, they're only for people that have a death wish, or just don't want their license, but they're SO much fun!

I was just down a country road the other day, just toying with it, and I had this beast at 172 MPH, just going into 6th gear :)

Kevbo, what kinda bike are you thinking about getting? I've owned 2 bikes before this one, all in the past 6 months. Wrecked one, sold the other to get this thing.

Bowack, I've always had a soft-spot for harley's, but the problem is, for the price of them, I could own about 4 crotch rockets :)

Water, it's a shame you guys don't live in the U.S, I'd probably buy it off him in a heartbeat :) Even though I have this, naturally, I'm already looking for another one. Looking for a sport/street bike, rather than a race replica. Sure, it's fun, but it's almost too fast. The throttle response isn't really forgiving enough on the street. All it takes is a TINY twist and you're flying :)

My uncle loves bikes. He owns few Harley-Davidson motorcycles, has dirtbikes, ATVs, jet skis (or waverunner, whichever you call it) - I could go on but you get the point. :D Even my uncle bought all of it for his son! I've never driven dirtbikes but I did drive jet-skis and ATVs when I was on vacation. Scary? Nah, loved it! It was a thrill! :)

Damn you, Xero!! ;) Now you got me looking at sports motorcycles. Saw 2 of them for sale while I was waiting for the bus. Kawasaki Ninja '02 for $7,500 and a Honda CBR 600 '01 for $5,500.

Back