My new puppy!

Em903

Premium Member
Reaction score
AllDeaf.com - Carly2k5's Album: Keelie - Picture

This is my new puppy Keelie. We got her from a rescue animal shelter here in Indiana. Ironically, she was the first dog we saw! Totally fell in love with her. Her shelter name originally was Scamp but we renamed her to Keelie which means beautiful in Irish. They think she's some sort of Pomeranian-Chihuahua, maybe even terrier mix. She's not yippy, but certainly has energy. Only 5 months old and 8.5 lbs. Here's her adoption page too for a few more pictures:
Adopted Terrier: Scamp: Petfinder

awwww... she 's adorable! Brindle is one of my favorite color patterns. I have dogs, too - Rottie girlie, from reputable breeder of very beloved dog whom we lost - and Black Lab through rescue. I am dog trainer and involved in Rottie and Pittie rescue.
Am so sorry about the loss of your other dog:hug:

Very cute! She looks as if she is half Yorkie. I hope you have a great time raising your puppy!

New Family member!!! YAY! What a cutie she is... Such a lucky girl! ;)

She'll have a happier life now! :D

So darling! I'm a sucker for big puppy dog eyes. Enjoy your new companion!

cute! i saw my friend's dog last night. she is mixed chichichua and jack russel. she's so hyper. :shock:

She's doing great! We've been training her and my family really like Victoria Stillwell's approach to training, thinking dog. She knows sit, lay down, stand up, low crawl. She knows the names of a few of her toys, Teddy bear and doggie. We're trying to get her to not bark at every little sound she hears, my god she hardly rests it seems. She'll be napping and my dad has been painting the house and she bark at any sound he may make outside. She's getting better with it though :)

Here's a new picture of her: AllDeaf.com - Carly2k5's Album: Keelie - Picture

She's so cute and sweet! We took her to Petsmart and Petco recently to get her a new toy (she tore up her old doggie toy and his fluff was coming out!) everyone came up to see her and kept on saying she's so pretty! She's great with kids too which is good since I have a 4 yr old niece and a 2 yr old nephew.

She picked out her own toy at Petco which was rather humorous, it was a stretch plush dog with a squeeker in his head and a rattle in his butt and it was as big as her! But she went NUTS over it!!! So we bought it for her and she likes to whip the toy around and cuddle with it.

That's my Keelie! :D

Oh what a cuties!!! Wanta trade with my dog. LOL j/k Make sure you take him out alot since your puppy have a small bladder. Unlike my dog. :D Enjoy it while you can.

Back