My new harmony AB

macawsdeaf

Reaction score
I got my new upgrade harmony to activated on may 27 in MD. It was good. But feel little heavy on my right ear.

Very cool, hoping you enjoy it!

MacawsDeaf, how do you like it? Do you notice a difference from what you had before?

congrats. I agree with the weight but i got used to it within a few hours easy. I think its just the size that make it "seem heavier" than the BTE version.

IMO, it sounds better than the BTE but not that much better.

I had my Advanced Bionics-Harmony since Aug/07. Still high regards for the implant.
Hope you get a long satisfactory service as well.

Implanted AB Harmony activated Aug/07

I like it better than s-series. It with my harmony sound more clear. So I enjoying playing with my keyboard. I love it. I enjoy the kids too they swirls and laughs alot. I can also communicate with my family better.

That's great to hear. Always a good thing to have better communication with the family!

I like it better than s-series. It with my harmony sound more clear. So I enjoying playing with my keyboard. I love it. I enjoy the kids too they swirls and laughs alot. I can also communicate with my family better.

Whoa, you went from s-series straight to Harmony? Skipped the BTE?

Isnt the harmony a bte? Im confused or does AB BTE stand for something else?

AB had another BTE before the Harmony came out, I think that's what bbaseballboy is referring to. There was the Auria before the Harmony, and I believe another BTE before the Auria, the Clarion I think.

1st BTE, Clarion. 2nd BTE, Auria. 3rd (and current) BTE, Harmony.

Back