My new couch and loveseat!!!

yes byrdie

To make your couch and love seat last longer--you may want to have the dog sleep on the floor......maybe a doggie bed for the dog?

That is what I did to my dog.

That looks comfy :D exactly what I could need right now :giggle: Can't wait to be home on my couch!!!!! *sigh*

JamieLynn

To make your couch and love seat last longer--you may want to have the dog sleep on the floor......maybe a doggie bed for the dog?

ha! i told her! slipcovers! LOL

He's right. I did have an old couch and love seat but got worn out fast by my dog. I had it for 7 yrs. I want to last for more then 10 years. Yea it was very comfty couch and loveseat. I got a used sectional couch but not a good one cuz it kept flipping over all the time when i used the reclinder.

Dont give it to someone else just give it to me since I need a new one. Better yet wanta trade with my couch. :D

Did not mean to upset you or anything. The red color will make my eyes tired, and it is bit too much for a living room. Bright colored loveseat or bit darker will do.

Hey chris' mom

I noticed you live in Fayetteville, Ar? Maybe we know each other? My dad and step-mom lives in Fayetteville. They are very well known by almost all the deaf in NWA. I used to live there in Bentonville/fayetteville for a few years before I moved back to KC, Mo.

If not, then we must have missed each other in such a small town.

Anyways...nice whoo pig sooie couch and love seat!!

I noticed you live in Fayetteville, Ar? Maybe we know each other? My dad and step-mom lives in Fayetteville. They are very well known by almost all the deaf in NWA. I used to live there in Bentonville/fayetteville for a few years before I moved back to KC, Mo.

If not, then we must have missed each other in such a small town.

Anyways...nice whoo pig sooie couch and love seat!!

I honestly don't know any deaf people here. It would be nice if I did but haven't found a group to be a part of here..Maybe you can help..

Thank You

He's 3 years old and has been the furiture for that long..don't know if I can break him of the habit..but I could try.

Thanks for the suggestion

Your couch and loveseat look sexy and beautiful. It seems to be a perfect for a Valentine's Day! :aw:

I love it. I seem so much happier..I guess it's the bold color. Would be better once I get other stuff to match.

Very cool couch and loveseat. I need furniture lol Guess, I am next :)

Wow... nice color! It's a good combination to go with the furniture and walls of your place. :)

Your sofa and loveseat look very nice. Nice color, tho. Last year, I bought leather sofa and loveseat for my living room. I had to put slipcovers because of my two cats. They are clawed.
Enjoy your new sofas as much as I did! :)

Not bad, looks real nice. I would prefer a different color myself though.

Back