My new baby

darkangel8603

Reaction score
as several of you might remember i have quite afew pets here at home. But to update my newest additions, i had put some pictures here.

Her name is Pixie, because she is soo small (a runt of the litter) and mischievous. lol

100_2203.jpg

the very first night i got her

100_2223.jpg

100_2301_00.jpg

100_2391.jpg

100_2326.jpg

100_2440.jpg

100_2869.jpg

100_2457.jpg

100_2859.jpg

the more recent one are a couple of days ago...
100_3336.jpg

100_3324.jpg

100_3281.jpg

now for the randoms....
100_3315.jpg

100_3314.jpg

100_3327.jpg

that kitten looked like my cat Babi.. but Babi has more thick furs.. like persian.. he is male.. and fat now... he is soo sweet... i love animals...for long time i had rescued few kittens which was abandoned.. i bottlefed and nursed them back in good health then gave them to good homes...

Such a cutie is that a seal point siamese in the pictures to?

Yes its a seal point siamese. I am nut over siamese and want to get more when i move out. lol (my mom wont let me have anymore animals in this house lol) His name is Loki and it suits him well (in case u dont know, Loki means god of mischief)

that kitten looked like my cat Babi.. but Babi has more thick furs.. like persian.. he is male.. and fat now... he is soo sweet... i love animals...for long time i had rescued few kittens which was abandoned.. i bottlefed and nursed them back in good health then gave them to good homes...

aww that sweet of ya. I would love to do that, taking in abandoned or stray animals. but like i said earlier my mom will never allow any more pets in the house. she was quite angry with me when I brought pixie home but she got over it lol.

Great and cute photos--some of these photos could do well in some photo contest, postcards, etc..., well done and thanks for sharing with AD'ers. ;)

~RR

Awww I want that kitty, your pets are beauitful!!

Beautiful color and adorable kitten. Awwww....

My two cats and puppy, Katie always sleep with me every nights.

Back