My new 2012 VW Eos goes camping...

authentic

Reaction score
Without EOS, I won't be able to camp. It does have a roomy cargo for everything including tent, food, cooler box, so on. Here are the photos from San Francisco to Ocean Cove on Route 1... (2 hours north from San Francisco)

582253_10150937040159875_645684874_9834582_88344604_n.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

224856_10150937009449875_87657196_n.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

what is EOS? great pictures.. p.s. did you dye hight light hair or is it natural color?

Natural color from the sun. :cool2:

Volkswagen is make, Eos is the model of VW...ie. Beetle, Jetta, Passat, CC, Golf, etc.

When you speak of EOS make sure people know you are talking about a car as Canon also has a line of DSLR cameras called EOS.

Natural color from the sun. :cool2:

Volkswagen is make, Eos is the model of VW...ie. Beetle, Jetta, Passat, CC, Golf, etc.

Ohhhhhhh I got it! I love volkswagen. So its EOS? i will google it up. I like jetta.. but i like almost all of those kind of VW cars though.

Is the EOS the white convertible in one picture?? I remember many years ago, my parents test drove a VW Cabrio, but passed on it because it was too flashy. Later got a Sebring convertible.

Hey, have fun with VW :). TO be young..... enjoy!!!

Wirelessly posted

Do you own both VW EOS and Toyota van? I wonder.

get a VW westfalia camper mines a 1991...
you'll have plenty of room for cargo & camping...

these are 25+ years old.. you need to maintan them....

get a VW westfalia camper mines a 1991...
you'll have plenty of room for cargo & camping...

these are 25+ years old.. you need to maintan them....

Yeah I see plenty of westfalia campers around here in California, when I have kids, I'll definitely get one to travel on the west coast.

I love Volkswagen too, I have Golf, it's amazing car as Last summer I drove over 900 miles from UK to Austria with full car of stuff (my parents lives there they dont get food stuff there that they like such as spices (austrians don't like spices!) etc) clothes for them (i work in retail!) my stuff, my dog's stuff (the dog came with me too) and mother on tow!! LOL... we did drive on the autobahn! the car did incredibly well speeding on it. And the fact it's diesel the running of it is very economical! I only filled it up once at 700ish miles and on return 3 weeks later. Hopefully with my boyfriend we will be looking on upgrading his car (ford C-max (yuck) to a toureg in the next year for lots of camping/skiing holidays (he has an apartment in Buglaria as well as my parents in Austria)

I wonder how many of ADers used their vehicles to camp in?

You mean camp IN the vehicle? Yup, that's me... The first 3 pics show a single bed. I have two beds used in the last two photos on my last camping trip. The fourth photo shows the bed extension folded back prior to putting the right seat in the normal position. The mosquito netting goes ALL the way around the beds. This is my 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, a long wheelbase precursor to the 4-door JKs that are out now.

Attachments

• jeep-camper-3.jpg
    jeep-camper-3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 5
  • jeep-camper-4.jpg
    jeep-camper-4.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 4
  • jeep-camper-2.jpg
    jeep-camper-2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 4
  • jeep-camper-6.jpg
    jeep-camper-6.jpg