My nephew

Brother_Trucker

Reaction score
I got a email from my nephew from Reno. He wasn't too happy with his dispatcher. I told him to be patience with the dispatcher. I have been dealing with the asshole guy before, just to be nice to him even dispatch is an asshole to you. My Nephew (name JD) emailed me right after I sent him a email. He said he going to punch the dispatch's face when he see him this monday. I know that jd has very short temper, I am worried about him with his crazy temper. He just couldn't stand the dispatcher, he is very quiet guy. I couldnt help him since he's in Reno and I'm in Montana. I wish I could go and deal with dispatcher. I called my brother (jd's father) and explained about jd. My brother told me that jd has been forced to run on same route everyday, jd wanted a roseville, california route so that he could visit his old friend from california school for the deaf, fremont. The dispatcher put his friend on roseville route that jd wanted. Last thursday, jd went to work late, somehow jd walked to dispatcher office and told his dispatch to give the roseville route or he will quit. Dispatch did give him the route, he was so happy and went to roseville but his friend wasn't in the area. Jd was little upset about it but he went complete the route.

Then next day (friday) jd's terminal manager had a talk with jd, to see what's wrong since he had a bad mood. He told the tm that he has been tired of same route that his dispatch forced him to. Tm said he will talk with dispatch about the route. Later in the afternoon jd returned to the yard, the dispatch walked to him and slapped his head. Jd's father was in the dock that afternoon. He saw whole thing, jd grabbed dispatch's shirt. Jd told him "if you touch me again, you will end up in hosphital" all co workers ran to jd and are on his side since all co workers saw whole thing which is a good thing. Dispatch said "well I guess I will have to get you fired" when dispatch left, jd went to talk with his boss. Jd has many witness but what he said to the dispatch is very wrong. Jd apologized to dispatch. jd was ordered to go lake Tahoe later in the afternoon. My brother was upset about his son's behavior toward to the dispatch.

My brother went home and told my sister in law about jd. Today my brother called me and told me that jd and his girlfriend came over at his house for the dinner. My brother and his wife talked to jd about control his temper, his girlfriend agreed. jd refused to agree with my brother, now jd is really angry and confused. I know he's is a very nice guy but dispatch messed with the wrong guy. I really hope jd won't do something awful.

Please pray for my nephew,

my dad used to be a truck driver sos I know what your going through, those damned dispatchers can be awful sometimes. I think your nephew is right for being pissed but he needs to find some other way to take care of the other guy other than hitting him. I don't know what but do try to help him, he needs it, it sounds like.

Thank you steph finally someone understand how my nephew been going through... yeah those son of bitch dispatch don't care about their drivers. Dispatch should think twice who is delivering those trailers....the company is making profits from the drivers because they deliver it. I talked to jd for a short time, he seem calm but still mad at dispatch for what he did to him and other drivers. I told him to ingore him and do your job. I know its pain in the ass but...just be patinece with the dispatch...I told him to contact the headquarter to explain since his terminal manager didn't report the headquarter. If tm did report then headquarter will call jd to see jd's story to see if its a match. Then hq will do something.

I wish I can be there for him since I used to deal with that stupid dispatch and dispatch really hate my gut!! If he see me, he will leave jd alone. I bet when I moved to here (montana) dispatch was very happy and think he can screw those drivers. It aint right!!!

Back