My name is Me No Hear and I'm from Long island, NY

MeNoHear

Reaction score
I'm hard of hearing. Been dealing with it for over 10 years (lost majority of it at age 25) and still don't know how to use my tty phone. I'm really looking for communicating with someone in my world. All my friends and family are hearing. No one really undsrstand what i go thru....the struggle to keep my head up and continue even when ignored or passed over b/c people don't have patience ot deal with my hearing issue....I dont' knw what kind of cell to use or nothing...so i kinda stay disconnected from the many many friends and family I have..It's not a good feeling..worst part is I'm a social butterfly...well not as much as I used to be.

Oh! You will be learning a lot from here? :)

Hello and Welcome here :)

Welcome to AD. Feel free to be a social butterfly here. There will always be someone for you to talk with. ;)

Thanks to all

Wow thanks you all...that was some VERY FAST responses....this is just as busy as facebook....now i just have to figure out which of the 100 questions i have to ask first LOL...thx again....

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You will find a lots of good informations and discussions on the forum. We will help you as you go along with us and asking us questions that has been bugging you for a long time. So have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

I originally came from LI, NY but I reside here in Massachusetts for 27 years.
(I still go to LI to see my brothers and their family once in a while.)
BTW, :welcome: to AllDeaf. :)

I'm hard of hearing. Been dealing with it for over 10 years (lost majority of it at age 25) and still don't know how to use my tty phone. I'm really looking for communicating with someone in my world. All my friends and family are hearing. No one really undsrstand what i go thru....the struggle to keep my head up and continue even when ignored or passed over b/c people don't have patience ot deal with my hearing issue....I dont' knw what kind of cell to use or nothing...so i kinda stay disconnected from the many many friends and family I have..It's not a good feeling..worst part is I'm a social butterfly...well not as much as I used to be.

Welcome. This is a fun site and you'll learn a lot.

Back