MY Name Is Mario

justamario

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Mario and I have been wearing hearing aids since I was 5. Deafness is very very strong on my mothers side of the family
I just receive the new Phonak Naida hearing aids and it has been an awesome experience....never analog again.
say hello anytime

Its a me mario!

welcome back to ninten-I mean, Alldeaf.

I think I've been playing too much videogames lately. >.>

Its a me mario!

welcome back to ninten-I mean, Alldeaf.

I think I've been playing too much videogames lately. >.>
:rofl:

I was gonna say the same thing! Hehehe!

Well, welcome to AllDeaf! :)

*starts to laugh* I was just going to make a Super Mario joke too. Guess, Vampy and Steel X and I are all geeks.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. To me that is a very nice name for Mario. I think it is Italian, is it? I remember there is a Mario who is opera singer from the old days. I used to watch him in the movies singing and acting. Of course I don't understand what he is singing or talking because we did not have close caption back in the old days. That was a long time ago around the late 1950 to the early 1960. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Mario Lanza and Mario Caruso were Italian Opera singers, and yes I'm Italian, hate Ninetendo...just kidding.. I heard all the jokes and I'm cool. Thanks for the warm welcome all

Back