My mom dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
u have my condolence pom a lei will be passed onto the cocnut island in your mother's memory... Alldeaf is there for you and always will be

yr in my prayers in times of need.....

Your mom always be your guardian angel. She is in my heart since May 12, 1990. She always be there for me to move on with my life and stay in stronger for my two sons s sake.

Always have a good memorize of your Mom what she did to you during your childhood.

She is in peace with Jesus. :hug:

I am sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thought.. :hug:

i am sowwy to hear that.. :hug: god will take ur mom with him in heaven and more peace... she will watch all over u...

I am sorry to hear about your mother. My father passed away in 1999 and he is only 54 years old. I didnt say "goodbye", I said "See you later...."

Oh Im soo sorry to hear that, Pom..I didnt know that your mom was
sick..My deepest condolences to you and your family in your time of
sadness and grief but remember that your mom is finally at peace and in
a much better place...heaven. You and your family are in my thoughts and
prayers! Hugs to you!

Wow alot of death past week, I am sorry for your loss. I can not image to lose a mother. My prayers goes to you and your family.

oh no sorry to hear abt ur mom passed away let ur mom rest in peace :hug:

Pomerian, I am sorry for the loss of your mother and your son's grandmother. She's in yours and your son's heart forever. Cherish the good memories.

Pom, I'm very sorry to hear about this
you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Chopper,
My thoughts are with you at this sad time... hang on to the good memories as I know you and your son will. Lovely expressive poems you added too.. I fully relate to it. Biggest hugss to you dear friend.

Hopper... aka Kangaroo

Pomeranian said:
At 12:25 pm, my mom passed over. :hug:

I'm truly sorry for your loss. This passage from 2 Corinthians 5 is always of help to me when I remember those who have gone before.

1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Here indeed we groan, and long to put on our heavenly dwelling, 3 so that by putting it on we may not be found naked. 4 For while we are still in this tent, we sigh with anxiety; not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. 6 So we are always of good courage; we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Praying for you as I type.

brianb

Awww Pomeranian :hug:

I'm very sorry for your loss, I know how diffcult that is to lose someone so close to you. :(

You and your family are in my prayer and in my thoughts. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear your loss and may she rest in peace! :(

Aw sweetie :hug: I'm truly sorry to hear about your mom, It must be hard to lose a parents but they're always in our memories, cherish every moment of it girl....My thoughts and prayers are with you my dear friend .... :(

I am sorry about your mom, Horselover. May she rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back