My mixed family

aweet_princess198925

Reaction score
Is any one on here mixed or biracial?
From my moms side I am Geechee from the Gullah Island and Choctaw Indian and Albanian. My dad is Cherokee Indian, Italian, Irish and Israeli.

Craziest mix I've ever seen is mine who else has a crazy mix or a mix that is different. My family history is military so that explains mine.

German, English, Irish, Scot, Welsh, Canadian.

My daughter can add Guatemala to her line, since her mother was born in Guatemala. No we are no longer together. Been apart since before my daughter was born.

My daughter is half Mexican and half white. My son is half black and half white.

Not that unusual BUT unusual for siblings to be mixed but with different races. They couldn't look any more different.

I am Russian ,Polish, Dutch , we think there is some Spanish on my mom's side ,Scottish , Jewish and American . My daughter dad was Black and Native American.

Is any one on here mixed or biracial?
From my moms side I am Geechee from the Gullah Island and Choctaw Indian and Albanian. My dad is Cherokee Indian, Italian, Irish and Israeli.

Craziest mix I've ever seen is mine who else has a crazy mix or a mix that is different. My family history is military so that explains mine.

I am SOOO jealous!!! you must be some awesome beauty!

That's why I love Canada and USA. I love the, I embrace the ethnic diversity
we have here.
Love and peace to all colors!

thats' beautiful
race-hands.jpg

Fuzzy

I am SOOO jealous!!! you must be some awesome beauty!

That's why I love Canada and USA. I love the, I embrace the ethnic diversity

we have here.

Love and peace to all colors!

thats' beautiful

race-hands.jpg

Fuzzy

I had the pic as my phone screen saver for the longest. Since my family is so diverse we have all shades of skin color different eye colors and hair types. I love that we are so different.

The big 3 are Japanese, German, Native American (I really should know more specifically... my great grandma grew up on a reservation so it's not like it's ancient history), and probably a little bit of everything else.

Back