My Minature Daschund named Bella.

Mine is picky with being trained.. LoL

But she does know how to fetch most of the time.. Working on her to quit running away from me when I got to walk her! She enjoys a teasing game of "catch me if you can" :P When I got to pick her up to put her in crate as I go out of house to wherever I cannot bring dog with me or sleep (she gets lonely and keeps busy .. umm destroying wallpaper ahh!!)

Mine is picky with being trained.. LoL

But she does know how to fetch most of the time.. Working on her to quit running away from me when I got to walk her! She enjoys a teasing game of "catch me if you can" :P When I got to pick her up to put her in crate as I go out of house to wherever I cannot bring dog with me or sleep (she gets lonely and keeps busy .. umm destroying wallpaper ahh!!)

Yeah, she is overall doing good with going potty but can have accidents once in a while. She stays in kitchen/dining room with a baby gate when we are not home. We try not to allow her to jump to high places because not good for her back due to a long backbone. She does sometimes run away from me like a tag me game. It means she just wants to play the catch me if you can game.

Yup.. good exercise that way.. LoL :-D I gotta start collecting dog clothes for her all over again as she outgrew hers! hehe :-D

My daughter is only child for time being (If someday I ever will find Mr. Right) -- so for fun she does enjoy seeing dog dress up sometimes! :) I did get dog crate for her from online store and pfft was bigger than I expected.. Oh well over estimated but still at same time good size for her so she can quit destroying wallpaper which I gotta pay for to replace :P

We got her when she was 2 months old.. They told mini daschund but I'm still finding it bit hard to believe as she keeps getting bigger and bigger and I end up loosening the cat harness on her again! lol :)

Yup.. good exercise that way.. LoL :-D I gotta start collecting dog clothes for her all over again as she outgrew hers! hehe :-D

My daughter is only child for time being (If someday I ever will find Mr. Right) -- so for fun she does enjoy seeing dog dress up sometimes! :) I did get dog crate for her from online store and pfft was bigger than I expected.. Oh well over estimated but still at same time good size for her so she can quit destroying wallpaper which I gotta pay for to replace :P

We got her when she was 2 months old.. They told mini daschund but I'm still finding it bit hard to believe as she keeps getting bigger and bigger and I end up loosening the cat harness on her again! lol :)

How old is she and how much does she weigh? Mine's 8 months old and around 7-8 lbs or so.

Back