My little frontier pulled F-350 out of snow! Pictures inside!

Endemic

Reaction score
I forget to make thread about this for AD. it was last feb.

Anyway, I am still feeling so good to be owner of frontier and like to share my story! I had a long day last Monday there were serious vehicles accident front of me and i saw the whole happened, I had to get out and help! White car flipped is the first one started lose of control in the heavy snow/icy about 2 inches then end up flipped in the front wow! 2nd SUV was try to avoiding to hit the white car but lose of control, slides into ditch, and flipped side. F3500 tried to avoid too but made a quick into right side ditch and stuck. I was the last driving a 05 frontier slammed brake as easy as i can and it stopped really fast good. I am so glad i had some blocks and weight in my bed with snows on it probably over 200lbs so I went to park and to get out to checking on people as fast as i can. Thanks god Nobody got injury!! I told woman who's in the Black SUV flipped side to stay in my truck to keep warm and waiting for cops coming then F3500 owner wanted to get his truck out of snow since his truck runs fine and asked for help. he said he doubt my truck can pull his truck out. I told him Do not ever say that frontier is little. I am telling you this frontier will get your 5000lbs truck out of snow for sure. so we tried first but chain snapped and DOING it again! finally got his truck out of snow pretty easy done in 15mins. He was shock how little frontier can pulls. I gave him a wink. after that about 30mins later finally cops arrived. Some of you may saw us or some mess on 29 North pass by Lovington, VA.

Heres pictures

img4820u.jpg

img4821.jpg

img4823x.jpg

img4824w.jpg

img4829.jpg

img4831t.jpg

img4834o.jpg

img4833o.jpg

i am proud to be owner of my nissan froniter!
16362_211604619510_502984510_2874778_3100577_n.jpg

Awesome! I know Frontier and was damn impressive, your Frontier can WITHSTAND brutal off road! Trust me!

Couple years ago, a guy rented a near brand new Frontier, about 750 miles on odometer. He actually joined with us going off-road. So, I drove my Jeep as leader and of course the off road was brutal. We had blast time and was impressed how this little Frontier handle. WHILE two other trucks failed to go though, know what it is? It is Land Rover, I had to pull him out couple times. Same with Dodge Dakota which is the worst of all. That rented Dodge Dakota had all 4x4 ripped off, result the fact that we had to extract and pull all the way out of off-road territory. Yes, there was serious damage to Dodge Dakota, also that Land Rover almost burnt out transmission.

If anyone of you got Dodge Dakota, do not attempt off road or you will cry.

Great work Endemic!

We really enjoyed your story and pictures. :)

It's a good thing for those people that you were able and willing to help them.

Thumbs up!

Who took those pictures? They clearly show what happened. Another thumbs up. :)

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved from General Chat to Auto Talk.

Amazing story and it's awesome to see the pictures too. :)

Four wheels vs six wheels.

Four wheels win.

Nice, I never like truck have four tires at rear because 4 wheels look like truck have fat ass and under 12mpg for diesel engine.

BTW it's F350, not F3500.

Awesome! I know Frontier and was damn impressive, your Frontier can WITHSTAND brutal off road! Trust me!

Couple years ago, a guy rented a near brand new Frontier, about 750 miles on odometer. He actually joined with us going off-road. So, I drove my Jeep as leader and of course the off road was brutal. We had blast time and was impressed how this little Frontier handle. WHILE two other trucks failed to go though, know what it is? It is Land Rover, I had to pull him out couple times. Same with Dodge Dakota which is the worst of all. That rented Dodge Dakota had all 4x4 ripped off, result the fact that we had to extract and pull all the way out of off-road territory. Yes, there was serious damage to Dodge Dakota, also that Land Rover almost burnt out transmission.

If anyone of you got Dodge Dakota, do not attempt off road or you will cry.

No wonder. That's why I describe a Dodge Dakota's frame is frail like Ford Model T frame. Land Rover? Oh, heavy frame, looks solid and strong, one thing is motor/tranny like you mentioned. I've seen Frontier's frames before, seems lightweight and strong frame like a ladder shaped (I cant recall it). Newer Frontiers are looking better and little bigger engine displacement 3.3L.

WOW! Good job! Lucky ya have camera with you as well! :shock:

That is a lot of nasty snow ughhh I hate snow!

We are talking about getting F350 in few years...I do like Frontier so we'll see what we decide on. :hmm:

Awesome pixs!...Really beautiful up there....used to live in Newport News & Va. Beach....lots of snow!.....Was truly nice of ya to help this guy!

If that was a chevy dually it wouldn't be stuck like the f350 is

Nope, Your wrong. It was about 10 inches of icy in the ditch. Take a look closer at the pictures you can see the footprints anywhere ON the ditch. Yep snow wasn't soft.

I seen many chevy duals stuck. That F350 dont have 4x4 either....

Back