My Life

Potman

Reaction score
My ugre of feeling alive's sparking, generating the energy, chewing my gum faster, and here i lay, writing upon the bark of mana tree, words flying around in my brain, humming the violently waves of electric, my soul laying before the calm ocean that was once full of blood. wtf is my puppet doing here?

"That's Life."

tick tock the clock ticks, my puppet's laying upon my bed, unrested, my soul burden with wonders of ancient tales that's never answered or proven, my eyes glaring at the dark ceiling, wondering. my room i lay on my bed's pitchy dark, the window's curtain-closed, it's night, the night's when the man's rule u must sleep. i then close my eyes, trying to sleep, but my soul's unrested.
i see white dots appearing in my closed eyes, they're dancing, they're flying around, dancing, some of 'em grow bigger, towarding me, then disappearing, leaving behind their trace, some explodes like a firework that leave behind their trace and disappear slowly, they're dancing in a harmony song.
what are they? i wonder, are they the energy of my soul, my spirit? the electric dots the blind eye see? or are they just simply the bacteria that roam in my eyes?...
the clock tick tock the echo song...
the white dancing dots in my closed eyes then begin to calm down, reducing the white dots number as i fall asleep... leaving my puppet vulnerable as my soul enter into a dream web...
all is calm, as usual...
then my dark room my puppet rests upon my bed begins to get darker...
blackness then begins to crawl on my ceiling, my walls, and my floor towarding my sleeping vulnerable puppet... it then attaches to my puppet, sucking my energy, darking the dark room darker... while my soul soar in the dream web...
a mouse then crawls out of his hole in my room, sniffing around, scratching his ear, then crawling around, looking for food, squeaking, then crawling to a different hole to get in to other room while the blackness sucks my puppet, growing the blackness bigger in my dark room, darking...
all is normal, as usual... ticking the clock's song...
"b-riiing!" my clock screams, i then wakes up, trying to smash the clock to shut up, then all of suddenly my room's quiet in a bright morning, i then sit up, rubbing my tired eyes, and mumbles "man, why must i be tired every time i wake up?", i then stand up, walking to my bathroom to hit a shower...
then the shower's heard, steaming the water's drips...
all is normal, as usual...

"the cactus in the desert has a reason for being there..."

Last edited:
wtf? gimme some comments/complains, damnit.
so i can see if i should care to post some more of my shit like this.

p.s.
i suck at naming a title ;p

Good and creative story you got there! I would suggest revising the story to correct grammar and add few adjectives to it. "My Life" is too short, I might recommend something like "My Life in Dream" or something since it is obviously a dream, not an actual life. Keep up good job. :)

awesome! a reply!
yea i realize that i need to learn some more grammar language, that's why im learning it atm (am self-learning).
"my life"'s not actually a dream, it's a metaphor of reality, or to some people (like me) it's actually not a metaphor, it's reality itself.

Back