My Keys are clean!

Secretblend

Reaction score
I was doing laundry tonight and found my keys in the dryer! Got me curious of what is weirdest thing you found in your dryer?

I was doing laundry tonight and found my keys in the dryer! Got me curious of what is weirdest thing you found in your dryer?

pen, a stick of gum, and a couple of dollars. That's the best I can remember.

The only things I found in my dryer was money,pens and a watch.

Millions of paper towel shreds from an inconsiderate family member who left it in the pocket. This was actually in the washer. (snarl :twisted:)

Pens, facial tissues, coins peppermint candies, dollar bills and several more, I cannot think right now.

A dead bird from my cat. The feather was all over in the dryer, eww, I know...

how did dead bird end up in a pocket?

It was not in the pocket, sometimes I tend to left the dryer open after I took the dried clothes out, my cat Sabrina (see my albums) must've put that bird in the dryer before I load another wet clothes.

From now on, I never leave the dryer open. I've learned my lesson.

It was not in the pocket, sometimes I tend to left the dryer open after I took the dried clothes out, my cat Sabrina (see my albums) must've put that bird in the dryer before I load another wet clothes.

From now on, I never leave the dryer open. I've learned my lesson.

oh damn... :barf:

Found some of clean shiny coins, dollar bills, paper, tissue n' two times pager dropped in the washing machine.

<--Considers laundry day payday!

Ive forgotten to take out coins and pens from my pants or shorts every time I wash em.

Richest laundry day pay I can remember was $5 in coins :lol:

coins, some dollar bills, pen, toys (tiny toys from my son), screws, nails, etc. Sometimes I forget to check the pockets before throw it in the washer...*RME* at me! LOL!

An empty beer bottle. To this day, I dont know how it got in the washer but it was a very clean and shiny one!

coins, dollars and papers. It is annoying to take out wet pieces of paper of pocket.

When I was at Gallaudet, I once found an unopened packet of condom in a dryer before I put in my wet clothes in. :giggle:

Back