My Intro

jamesh

Reaction score
Hi. I guess I will decide I should introduce myself. I came here a few days ago and ask about what is best phone. I was getting frustrated because it took a day to show it. I posted 2 more and it still doesn't show. I finally decide I should learn why and I'm still not sure accept I guess the moderators don't trust new people. Enough about that.

I'm 21 years old. I was born deaf. All of my family is hearing. I'm a laid back person in general. when I searched google for best phone this site came up. I never heard of it before. It seems like a lot of cool people here so I'm glad I found it. I just hope I can post soon. Even though I'm laid back even I don't have the patience to wait 2 days for my post to show. lol
I guess I understand you have to wait to trust new people though.

Well, that's my intro. Hope to get to know you all better soon.

Welcome to AllDeaf!

No, it's not because we don't trust you.

It's likely one of the anti-spam features in AllDeaf since most of the spammers come here just to sell mobile phones. Since the first 4 posts of yours were phone related, it probably got flagged.

You should be fine now. :)

Hi. The way you find Alldeaf is the same as mine. I was looking for a deaf product and AD turned up.

I hope you have fun here. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. As long as you have a TDD to go with the phone or use the videophone to sign with, then you are doing fine. If you are using the phone for listening, then we will know that you are hard of hearing possibly mild or moderate. Correct? Yes or no?

Enjoy reading and posting all the threads. See you around here. :wave:

Back