My homepage...

wizard

Reaction score
I finally completed most of my homepage. Would love to hear your feedback. I always have a room to improve myself. Check it out at http://www.boren5.com/new/

Thanks!!

Hey, Wizard!

Nice design. Very simple and right to the point. I only have two minor issues. One - You might want to expand the homepage a little bit -- that way once users enter, they wont have to scroll up and down. Have users see the whole page, the graphic and paragraph at once. Other thing, I may sound picky here but you might want to brush out the white lines around some cut out pictures. Overall, very well done!

Flux

I have a suggestion... you have to fix some of the pictures. There are some jagged white borders around some of the pictures.

It don't look good, but the rest... just look fine.

oops, I forgot all about my own thread. :D Thanks for your feedback. I will make it bigger for height. Yeah I am aware of that white outline on images. I am not expert in graphics and all I have is Firework 4 at work. I normally developed my own homepage during my free time at work. NO TIME at home when kids are around. Any suggestion on how to eliminate that damn white outline by using Firework? Thanks again!

wizard said:
oops, I forgot all about my own thread. :D Thanks for your feedback. I will make it bigger for height. Yeah I am aware of that white outline on images. I am not expert in graphics and all I have is Firework 4 at work. I normally developed my own homepage during my free time at work. NO TIME at home when kids are around. Any suggestion on how to eliminate that damn white outline by using Firework? Thanks again!

Hey. Wiz!

I am not sure about fireworks 4 as I never use it. However, I do use fireworks MX 2004 and they have some nice features. Normally, I would use magic wand to get most of the white lines out. Then afterward, I would magnify the photo and do touch up. Althrough, this method may seem a bit too long. Photoshop or Photo elements seems to do the trick at best.

Anyhow, if it is possible, just blow up the photos then conduct touch up -- erase those tiny white pixels. Hope this help!

Flux

Alright thanks! Looks like I will need to find a time to do that at home.

AAWWWWWWWWWW I love your cats, Change and Icy!!! ADORABLE! They look like my Peaches and snowflake!!
Your kids are ADORABLE!!!! And the places you have been to...WOW!!!! I'd love to live in CA but in my dreams!!!!

:) Many thanks! I wouldn't move out of California especially for my kids' school. CSD is one of the best school in US.

Back