my grandmother passed away

Be strong always, my friend. I understand that you miss your loved one dearly. I lost my foster aged parents when I was 19year old. I preserve my life to be happy and hopeful always.

I am sorry for your loss. Ask her to visit you in a dream. It always works for me :)

im doing okay

my grandma got buried few miles from my dad's house but im still missed my grandma LOTS!

I told my mom about i will put flowers my grandma's graves next years on memorial day but i always missed my grandma LOTS!

i got words from my Aunt today that my grandmother passed away last night and my grandma havent anythings when she passed away and i havent goodbyes to my grandma!

i will still on forums for 24-48 hours but i cant kept forums ALLDAY! because i will be so busy on my deceased grandma for funeral arrangement but my dad DID!

i always so missed my grandma very much but i always loves my grandmother very much!

that my grandma is sides of my father's

no dirty words at me! and i would getting hurt my feeling please respectives my deceased grandma ok?

Sorry about your Grandma. Mine passed away about five-six months ago. Still hard. Anyhow many hugs coming your way and prayers.

RG

i am sorry about your loss
i lost my great aunt last week as well i know how it feel of losing our love ones

I am sorry. You're not the only one that didn't get a chance to say goodbye to your grandma either. I know the feeling. My grandma passed away 2 years ago, and my grandpa 3 months ago. I did get a chance to say goodbye to grandpa, so that's comforting that I didn't miss both of them. Now, it's weird not having my grandparents to look forward to visits.

Sheila, I always try, but it never seem to work. : (.

Thanks for touch this messages,alldeaf members

But im still misses my grandmother very much everyday and im not felt like going anywhere for few days after my grandma got buried and im lose my grandma very much.

I told my mom about i will put flowers on my grandma's graves next years for memorial days and i cant still thinking about our beloves grandmother very much.

But i DID told my mom about if my grandma would alives today and my grandma wont see our wedding and having children one days and im felt saddened and no grandma to watch us wedding! im hope my grandma will watch us im sure.

I making my memory on my scrapbook about my late Grandmother to remind in past before she passed away and i write about her and im talking about she having strokes and lots of mores but im not done with writes on my grandma's memory of scrapbook so i would wanted to remind about my grandma very much include funeral and lots of mores and our memory but i cant show you dues my respectives if you asked me about my scrapbook of my grandma they i would getting upset!

May God hold your grandmother in His arms :) Sorry for the loss but I know she's in a better place!

Im sorry she passed away but at least shes in a much better place now. :)

Back