my grandmother passed away

sara1981

Reaction score
i got words from my Aunt today that my grandmother passed away last night and my grandma havent anythings when she passed away and i havent goodbyes to my grandma!

i will still on forums for 24-48 hours but i cant kept forums ALLDAY! because i will be so busy on my deceased grandma for funeral arrangement but my dad DID!

i always so missed my grandma very much but i always loves my grandmother very much!

that my grandma is sides of my father's

no dirty words at me! and i would getting hurt my feeling please respectives my deceased grandma ok?

I am sorry about your grandma. My grandma passed away in March 2006.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

I will pray for you and your family. :hug:

Oh so sorry to hear that your grandma passed away last night... here's our :grouphug: for your feelings today!!! My wife's elder dad passed away in April 2001 and her elder mom passed away April 2003. My grandfather passed away few years ago which i forgot what year! so, here's our consolence with your sympathy.....

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sorry to know about your grandmother, cherish (hold onto) the good memories you have had with her. Will keep you and your immediate family and friends in my thoughts and prayer.

Do hang in there and take good care too.

~RR

I am sorry about your grandma. My mother in law passed away June 3rd and it was so suddenly. My thought and prayers are with you.

Sorry to read about your grandmother. May she rest in peace!

Sara, sorry to hear the news about your grandmother. I know you will always have her in your heart. Take all time you need to be with family. Your in my prayers.

thanks for messages its would be so nice for me but i had hard times to read about loss our beloves grandmother very much and i cant think about that and i always miss my grandma very much ever!

and i talk my mom and will have view my grandmother's body this thursday afternoon and will have funeral this friday but im not sure what time will be!

Im will going back my hometown to Arkansas in morning with my family to funeral arrangement with my dad and my family also but my Aunt always let me GO thanks to my Aunt and i told my mom about i will help my dad for funeral arrangement before funeral.

but you can put nice pictures of "sympathy cards" or whatevers as specials cards says sympathy cards.

my family and me always caring of my grandmother who been having strokes since September for 10 month after my grandma had little surgery on her heart and my grandma never walk nor drives anymores im really surprises my dad tell me about her and my grandma not feeling good and she had headache so she took to catscan makes sure she ok they doctors found out she having strokes! im really shock about that.So my dad tell me dont worry about my grandma but the nurse from nursing home can taking care of her i says FINE!

im been visit my grandmother before she died and she doing fine but she been gone hospital for having blood sugars and also have dibates but she doing very well so im really worried about her when she gone to hospital for couple hours they later have admit to hospital for one days till in morning or afternoon will return to nursing home.

I did told my cousin about my grandma have blood sugar and she gone to hospital but she very well! and my cousin not tell my dad about that but its okay! when i visit my cousin had baby weeks ago so my cousin and me been good relationship in my life.

You have my deepest sympathy's! I'll say a prayer for your grandmother and your family.

Please accept my condolences. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug::hug:

I'm very sorry about your grandma. Remember the good times ya had with your grandma.

Back