my girlfriend's ASL teacher

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Has 3 ferrets that she wants to give away for free. I tried to ask my Mom. She said no because she was bitten by 1 of her brother's ferrets. My girlfriend told me that her cat may eat them. I travel a lot so it'll be difficult for me to care for ferrets.

I think that my girlfriend should talk to her cat and tell her cat to be a good girl and not eat ferrets. She doesn't think that will work.

Cute! I remember when ferrets as pets were all the rage in the late 90's. I totally wanted one back then... Now, I understand why my mom said "no"... :)

My first girlfriend had ferrets... They're notorious for stealing shiny objects. o_o; Keys, jewelry... Anything that looks important.

My first girlfriend had ferrets... They're notorious for stealing shiny objects. o_o; Keys, jewelry... Anything that looks important.

They are just telling you that they want to learn how to drive, hence the keys!!

The ferret we had years ago, made a shrine of fast food toys under one of my kid's beds.

I would try to volunteer to take one, but I have my pack of tiny dogs with high prey drive.

Back