Reaction score
Here's my dear girlfriend.

freecellphonesguy-tmobile-sidekick-lg.jpg

Last edited:
Hummm... That is your Girlfriend? t0rmented? Very Interesting.... :crazy:

t0rmented said:
Here's my dear girlfriend.

sidekick.jpg
Wow, she's hot-looking! You're one lucky bastard! I bet she obeys your every command and shuts up when you tell her to! :thumb:

Ahhhh, hate it when I link a picture and after three refreshes the evil red X shows up..

but in all seriousness, my girlfriend costs me $29 per month, opposed to hundreds of dollars in jewelry, dinners, and clothes. I can use her as much as I want, and all she wants is to be plugged in every night. I lug her around wherever I go, and she only occasionaly X's me. And the best thing is, she never gives me crap about anything... *sigh* gotta love teh sidekick.

t0rmented said:
Ahhhh, hate it when I link a picture and after three refreshes the evil red X shows up..

but in all seriousness, my girlfriend costs me $29 per month, opposed to hundreds of dollars in jewelry, dinners, and clothes. I can use her as much as I want, and all she wants is to be plugged in every night. I lug her around wherever I go, and she only occasionaly X's me. And the best thing is, she never gives me crap about anything... *sigh* gotta love teh sidekick.

gota have sex with her too? :nana:

Cheri said:
gota have sex with her too? :nana:
I'm sure he does. He just leaves it in his pants and when she's ready... she'll vibrate. ;)

VamPyroX said:
I'm sure he does. He just leaves it in his pants and when she's ready... she'll vibrate. ;)

heheh, rather clever. She also opens up anytime I want to use her, isnt that awesome? Not to mention she lights up anytime I poke her. Ok, this is getting rather off-color :topic: :nono:

t0rmented said:
heheh, rather clever. She also opens up anytime I want to use her, isnt that awesome? Not to mention she lights up anytime I poke her. Ok, this is getting rather off-color :topic: :nono:
That's understandable. Heh!

t0rmented said:
Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend like her! You're one lucky bastard! :thumb:

who else gets to jump on their girlfriend as many times as they want to everyday? :boink:

t0rmented said:
who else gets to jump on their girlfriend as many times as they want to everyday? :boink:
Good point! :thumb:

She doesn't get upset if you talk to other women either! Even if you talk to other women through her! ;)

Not to mention she even shows me pictures of other women whenever I feel like it :P

t0rmented said:
Not to mention she even shows me pictures of other women whenever I feel like it :P
That's a very good PRO! I wish all women were like that!

Why Sidekicks are better than women...
  1. Obeys every command.
  2. Shuts up when you tell her too.
  3. Never gives crap about anything.
  4. Opens up everytime you want her to.
  5. Lights up every time you poke her.
  6. Can be jumped on any time during the day.
  7. Doesn't get upset whenever you talk to other women.
  8. Lets you talk to other women through her.
  9. Shows you pictures of women without getting upset or jealous.
Got more?

:rofl: This is too funny! Geez...what about the male version for the women sidekick users?!?!?!?!

LOL this is so funny....I'd rather have a REAL girlfriend than a computer thing, life goes and we have to cope with it. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You (3) impossible funny... I mean Vampy, Cheri & t0rmented

Vampy,
I bet you will forget Sidekicks real quickly when you see Cheri because she is a fresh & natural, you can touch everything like that
:bj: :buttsex: :lick: :69: :cuddle:

but computer??? :bump:

You haven't even met this girl and yet you called her your ' girlfriend ' its more of a caller girl to me....

You could have get one off the street instead over the computer what an idiot! :crazy: .....

Back