"My girlfriend drags me everywhere!" (warning: lots of pictures)

metalangel

Reaction score
Doing the rounds on the internet. Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_01-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_02-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_03-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_04-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_06-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_08-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_09-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_10-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_07-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_11-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_12-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_14-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_15-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_13-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_16-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_17-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_19-@-GenCept.jpg

Photographic-Journey_Man-Follows-Girlfriend-All-Around-The-World_18-@-GenCept.jpg

whoa this is amazing.

If I had a girlfriend that looked like that, she would not need to drag me anywhere, all she would need to do is order me around, and I'll happily oblige.....

Impressive objection to photograpghy, that.

What a great idea!! I love all these. fantastic!!

Wirelessly posted

One arm was very hairy and the other barely no hair. :hmm:

Great pics.
Anyone else notice the one at the wedding scene...he seems to be letting go of her hand...not going to be dragged down the aisle. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

One arm was very hairy and the other barely no hair. :hmm:

I think it's the angle and lighting that makes it look like hairy or less hairy.

Whoaaa! Again, whoaa! That looks amazing! I've seen pictures similar to this but a guy who travel took pictures while he took dump in foreign bathrooms, all pictures contains his shoes with his pants and underwear down. It wasn't amazing but funny.

Back