My Gibson Les Pauls in the sun

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Les Paul Owners, visit www.MyLesPaul.com for photos, forums, articles, and more!

gibson-les-paul-le_092307_01.jpg

gibson-les-paul-le_092307_02.jpg

gibson-les-paul-r9_092307_01.jpg

gibson-les-paul-r9_092307_04.jpg

:thumb:

Beauitful colors....If I had a lot of money I would buy myself a yellow jeep just like the picture that you've showed at the bottom, and call it my "blonde jeepie " tee hee...

Thank you very much for the nice comments.

I had to sell my red LP guitar to get the yellow one.

Those are some awsome shots man. My best friend is a graphic artist for Washburn. I'm gonna go catch his show in 2 weeks when I go back home for vacation.

Hey Alex, those are some great looking guitars. Enjoy them in good health, man. I'd love to jam with you one day. Keep on rocking, dude.

Yo, Alex.. and why didn't you join us in band in HS? Courtney and I could've used another deaf person to keep us sane, ya know?

Hmm.. Me on drums, Courtney on keyboard.. you on guitar.. a howler monkey at lead vocal.. would be instant success!

Wow nice color yellow ooo .. now dont have red anymore? lol :lol: but still keep blue haha

why you've willing scarfice your favorite Yellow guitar ?
The yellow guitar is worth 5 times more than the red guitar, that's why I had to sell it even though I didn't want to.

now you have yellow and blue... Nice set of axes my man!!
Thanks, dude. :thumb:

Those are some awsome shots man. My best friend is a graphic artist for Washburn. I'm gonna go catch his show in 2 weeks when I go back home for vacation.
Thank you very much. These pics were taken with a Canon SD1000.

Hey Alex, those are some great looking guitars. Enjoy them in good health, man. I'd love to jam with you one day. Keep on rocking, dude.
Thanks, bro! Hope that day comes. ;)

Yo, Alex.. and why didn't you join us in band in HS? Courtney and I could've used another deaf person to keep us sane, ya know?

Hmm.. Me on drums, Courtney on keyboard.. you on guitar.. a howler monkey at lead vocal.. would be instant success!
LOL That would've been cool, indeed. The thing is, back then in HS I was a guitar newb. :ugh3: ;)

beautiful alex smile
Thank you.

Wow nice color yellow ooo .. now dont have red anymore? lol :lol: but still keep blue haha
Yea, unfortunately. The red guitar meant a lot to me cuz it was my first Les Paul guitar. But I don't regret it because the yellow one is, not only beautiful, but a tone monster!! :mrgreen:

Video of my yellow guitar.

[yt]f16uGrUCG6M[/yt]

What a beauty! Splendid video...heh, could barely see you reflecting off your cool guitar. :D I'm sure you're happily jammin' with this and what tune are you strummin' to lately?

~RR

Cool video clip, How come you are not in there playing your Les Paul guitar, We wanna see you rock. ;)

Awsome clip of the Yellow Les Pauls. Where is the Clip of you playing it?

Back