My funniest voice mail ever

zookeeper4321

Reaction score
Background- I live right beside my mother's church. I have a very precocious toddler.

Voice Mail- "This is your MOTHER. It's 9:53 on Sunday. You're monkey is standing in his window, stark naked, shining for all the world to see." :rofl:

That's funny! :rofl:
zookeeper4321 said:
Background- I live right beside my mother's church. I have a very precocious toddler.

Voice Mail- "This is your MOTHER. It's 9:53 on Sunday. You're monkey is standing in his window, stark naked, shining for all the world to see." :rofl:

As funny and hilarious this is, I'm sure this might go along with one of your most embarrassing moments as well! :lol: (Imagine the stares from churchgoers when leaving and looking in your direction...whispering and pointing out that's the kid's parent and shaking their heads? --in a good way--)

Thanks for sharing this with AD'ers.... :thumb:

LOL now that is funny one i ever heard!!!! hahahhaa.. be sure you write down in his baby book so he can laugh at what he did!!!! LOL...:rofl:

zookeeper4321 said:

Oh my! That is so funny. Kids will do the darnest thing and it is definitely a good thing that it happened at night. Just imagine if it was through the morning where all the people can see it when they go to the church :rofl:

Back