my friend jew told me

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

go roll#17

my friend jewish told me about you are special go to home heaven!!!! because jew is special and blind is special and deaf is special and cripple is special and menatl reveral is special and other kind of special ... he told me that go to home heaven!!!! cant go home hell.. but who not have special this cause which go heaven or go hell!!!! my freind jew know about holy bible... iam krama man... oh holy lucky everyone who is special go to heaven cant go hell...

my friend jewish told me about you are special go to home heaven!!!! because jew is special and blind is special and deaf is special and cripple is special and menatl reveral is special and other kind of special ... he told me that go to home heaven!!!! cant go home hell.. but who not have special this cause which go heaven or go hell!!!! my freind jew know about holy bible... iam krama man... oh holy lucky everyone who is special go to heaven cant go hell...

U think so?what about those deaf people who hurt other deaf people alike murder or rape?

U think so?what about those deaf people who hurt other deaf people alike murder or rape?
i dont know about murder or rape that not yet because who have special before born after wrong but god know something do work way i dont know about murder and rape? but hey you go look how possblie king of david kill him why tell me because he is jew is special! i haRD TIME UNDERSTAND CONFUSED LOL

All Good People Go To Heaven

All Bad Folk Dont..or May Be Forgiven

And There Are Degrees To Heaven And Hell

That's bullshit.

God says that everyone is equal. Therefore, they all get equal treatment.

That's bullshit.

God says that everyone is equal. Therefore, they all get equal treatment.
i dont know why he told me because yourself he an jewish.. i dont know about not true all story..

Judaism doesn't hold the concept of a hell. Your friend apparently doesn't know much about his religion or you misunderstood what he said.

Judaism doesn't hold the concept of a hell. Your friend apparently doesn't know much about his religion or you misunderstood what he said.
OK I AGREE YOU BECAUSE HE TRUE JEWISH..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back