My friend has MRSA!

SJCSue

Reaction score
I found out today that a friend has MRSA. I do not wish to reveal her name. Please pray for her. :ty:

Could be Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that; it's very serious. Yes, I will pray for your friend. :hug:

Will pray for your friend, hope they will be okay.

Added to the prayer list. I hope she heals soon!

Oh no!!! I will be praying for her recovery! Pls do keep us updated!

A person I used to hang out died a few weeks ago from spinal megnitities. It is scary to what is out there!

Oh i hope your friend will recover from this. I will pray for your friend, ok. :)

Aw poor thing, I'll keep your friend in my prayer, hopefully she'll have a speedly recovery..

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she will recover soon, and without complications. There have been several schools shut down so they can disinfect after cases of MRSA were detected, and there was a case at my university. We have an onsite daycare and preschool for kids with developmental delays and an infant was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago. Thank goodness it hasn't spread to any of the other kids to date.

MRSA is a serious virus. I hope your friend will recover soon.

It is actually bacteria, not virus. It is becoming more and more prevelant especially in the hospitals where patients who go in for a different problem end up acquiring the infection due to exposure to the bacteria and having preexisting illness and suppressed immune system.

and he got the spelling correct too! Not many people I know can do that!

Back