My friend died today

Samantha*

Reaction score
An old boyfriend actually. We had a very brief untitled relationship in high school. He just turned 21 in July. I held my tears back all day at work but I can't anymore. They found him this morning at his air force base in Alaska sitting at his computer. We always remained friends. A bunch of friends rented a beach house about a month ago and he had a great time with us. He's missed dearly and will be loved forever.

My sympathies to you for your loss. I've felt devastated when friends died (brain cancer and suicide) so here's a :hug: for you.

:grouphug: I'm sorry... its never an easy thing to go through... :grouphug:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

So sad. Sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry. It hits so much harder when it's out of the blue, for a young person that you think has so many years still ahead of him.

Do let your tears flow as needed. Wish I could make you a cup of tea and plate of scones to get you through it.

In my youth I spent three years in group home living. That was a lousy way to live, but I didn't get a choice.

One of my friends who felt the same in that situation managed to get a pistol and blow the back of his head off in a city park.

I never mentioned this before as I thought it would be a bit weird out of the blue to mention on a social website...

I am really sorry for your lost , your friend was so young . I hope you have some friends to be with in your time of grief.

My condolences your I do touch prayer I am sorry your loss!

In my youth I spent three years in group home living. That was a lousy way to live, but I didn't get a choice.

One of my friends who felt the same in that situation managed to get a pistol and blow the back of his head off in a city park.

I never mentioned this before as I thought it would be a bit weird out of the blue to mention on a social website...

I'm sorry you lost your friend Bott. Its a terrible thing to go through.

Thank You smithtr. I send my condolences to you in dealing with the passing of your mother.

Thank your words on my mom pass away sad on difficult

bott and I tough sad! it is very happened!!

my mom is brain stroke and heart stroke & destroy kidney hard to life on my cope not easy I am loss on my mom I miss my mom!

Thank your words on my mom pass away sad on difficult

bott and I tough sad! it is very happened!!

my mom is brain stroke and heart stroke & destroy kidney hard to life on my cope not easy I am loss on my mom I miss my mom!

I'm sorry smithtr. That's so sad. My heart is breaking for you. :hug:

I'm sorry for your loss, my daughter been through this two times. It's the hardest tragedy she ever experences.... Ever since then, she refused to get a driver license. She's 23 today.

Back