My first vlog ahhh!

Of course, being first time, I was pretty nervous... I had to redo the recording the first few times because the first few times, I would find myself scratching my head, scratching my nose, and etc.... By the next few times I do vlogs, I will get better and my ASL would be more actual than that first vlog! Its kinda like stuttering start haha. Any ideas or suggestions or maybe some questions for me to answer? :)

Thanks for your patience and advices!

2nd Vlog! It seems to be better than the first one... awkward moment! Enjoy and give comments if possible! It would be greatly appreciated! :)

Cut! Let's re-shoot. Light! That's what my brain come out like that when I took my first vlog. heh. I'm prick.

Very nice vlog. Even though your signing skills surpassed your parents' skills by leaps and bounds, they were spot on when they knew signing was paramount when you were born and that your siblings picked it up as well. So that was critical and they should be thanked for that. Way too many others had/have it worse.

Very nice vlog. Even though your signing skills surpassed your parents' skills by leaps and bounds, they were spot on when they knew signing was paramount when you were born and that your siblings picked it up as well. So that was critical and they should be thanked for that. Way too many others had/have it worse.

Very true, I've known many of my friends from school who only had one person or no one (let alone in a different language) in the family that knows sign.

Thanks! :)

Back