my first post or thread?

daydream

Reaction score
dnsglhhvnbm
Hi, I have been searching the web for ASL information as I am out of school for Christmas break and just wanting to keep myself fresh.. Somewhere along the lines, I came across deaf chat sites and really liked AllDeaf and thought it'd be neat to share! Im currently in a 2 year program for Sign Language Interpreting. I love sign language! I have done some sign language to a few Christian songs and that is so fun and I help teach to the youth of my church.
I am very interested in meeting others in the Deaf community and those that are around the Deaf. I do not know anyone deaf other than my teacher....and she is great!
Just hoping to meet and share and even learn!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf daydream! Perhaps it isn't too much to daydream of Alldeaf, :D but to post right along with the rest of us here...hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

thank you for the quick welcome! I love your quote about dreams. would there be anything I may need to know or find here?

daydream said:
thank you for the quick welcome! I love your quote about dreams. would there be anything I may need to know or find here?

As you gradually lurk throughout the forums here in Alldeaf, you'll gain not only worthy insights and great feedback but establish certain connections that perhaps you're looking for and meeting a great group of people here in AD.... :)

Hello daydream,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ... :)

We have many threads and posts here in Alldeaf, if you see anything you like to post on, feel free to do so, if any you need any help, just PM any moderators here or Alex which he's the owner of this forum....

Hope you find what you're looking for and feel free to say pretty much anything that on your mind ;)

thank you angel. love your avatar and signature! Im not sure what you mean by the 'moderators' but am sure to find my way around. your welcome has been warm.

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day daydream,
Welcome to AD. I hope you'll have fun here.
Cheers! :wave:
Well, G'day to you too! My ASL teacher is from Australia. :jaw: Small world. I will definately see what fun there is to be found. Thank you!

Hello Daydream, and welcome to AllDeaf. You are going to meet a lot of wonderful people on this forum, and through your postings and theirs, you will get to know them very well. I hope you have fun finding your way around AllDeaf, and Welcome Aboard!!!

Back