My first official beagle rescue

planetdoodle

Reaction score
This is Lucky ,Found her wandering the highways in southern Indiana,She pees,eats,and chews up alot of things

Attachments

• dec  2010 021.jpg
    dec 2010 021.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 8
We had a beagle when we were growing up , and dogs were allowed to run around then and our beagle would go to other people houses and steal kids toys left in the yards and bring them home! We had no idea where the toys came from , one time our beagle came home witha big teddy bear! I guess he thought he was on a hunting trip! LOL!

This is Lucky ,Found her wandering the highways in southern Indiana,She pees,eats,and chews up alot of things

First of all, I just wanted to say welcome to AllDeaf forum.
Nice dog you have in there.
What kind of this dog? Don't you mind my asking?
Poor Lucky... I was wondering - Haven't you take Lucky to the vet, to find out why he acts that way... and what did they say about her unacceptable behaviors.. but you didn't say how old your dog is...
Congrats, you found Lucky and adopted her. She seems enjoying with you. I adopted a 9 weeks old kitten named Maxwell from the vet clinic last summer. He just turned 7 mos. old on the 15 of this month. He's part of Siamese. Time flies!!!
My oldest niece has a Burmese Mountain dog also named Lucky...

Congratulations. That beagle is lucky you found her and adopted her. :)

Oh, never mind, you mentioned that you have a Beagle dog on the "What kind of animals do you have?' thread. She looks cute!!!
Again, congrats!!!

Back