my first drive 2day

aww. cool.
were you happy to have them in every day, and as many hours in as you wanted?

it's silly to ask how many hours or how long you wear it because it's like asking a blind man - so how long you use the stick? Do you use it everyday?

You use it when you are awake and take it off when you shower/sleep. But of course... it is entirely up to you when or when not to wear it. It's not that we're happy or unhappy to wear it. We've come to accept the fact of living with hearing disability and so should you. I really hope you'll come to accept it and be comfortable about it. :cool2:

but you can't look at the interpreter whilst you are driving though.

You can work on hand gesture/signal with your instructor before you start driving. That's what I did. He does not need to talk much.

"Slow down"
"Brake"
"turn left/right"
"watch out"
etc....

it's pretty simple and wear your HA! :cool2:

You can work on hand gesture/signal with your instructor before you start driving. That's what I did. He does not need to talk much.

"Slow down"
"Brake"
"turn left/right"
"watch out"
etc....

it's pretty simple and wear your HA! :cool2:

She is just going to ask again if she should get a hearing aid. Beating our heads on a brick wall trying to answer.

I dont need my HAs when driving but I like to wear them to listen to music that's all. Makes no different in my state of alertness.

I have been driving for 5 years now, I am a full time manual driver. I don't and NEVER used HAs in the first place and I am totally deaf. Deaf people use their eyes to watch what they are doing. Such as I am using my eyes to drive the car! It is easy.

There is nothing to worry about, just stop complaining about worrying about the HAs, you will be fine once the hearing aids gets onto your ears.

I have been driving for 5 years now, I am a full time manual driver. I don't and NEVER used HAs in the first place and I am totally deaf. Deaf people use their eyes to watch what they are doing. Such as I am using my eyes to drive the car! It is easy.

There is nothing to worry about, just stop complaining about worrying about the HAs, you will be fine once the hearing aids gets onto your ears.

:gpost:

or request an interpreter sit next to you and while instructor say something to you. then you know

hey! i guess they wont hire a interpreter when you have road test

last time i had it called 10 time to hire it but they never becasue thinking im cheating
so f off and called laws they told me just do test without becasue i dont want waste more time so forgot about it and i took test and passed

what da of that area wont hire it if i asked them

Back