My first break up

we are getting a long better as friends now...

during another date as friends, I've told her that I think it is a good idea that we should be friends so that it would help slow down our problems and stuff, and that we fight alot because there's a whole lot of stuff we dont know about eachother...and that we did go too fast than we think, and she agreed. so I forgave her for treating me that way and she forgave me for treating her the wrong way too, so now it's best that we be friends and I think we are doing better at that now.

I still continue to see her on every other weekend...to hang out, date, watch tv, smoke together, etc...stuff like that, and she has actually became nicer than she was before.

I still have deep feelings for her, and of course it would definetly kill me instantly if she goes out with another guy, it would make me think that I'm not good enough for her or whatever like that and I'm doing my best as I can to make her happy because I still love her that's all...so I'm still helping her get more clothes and more food and proably help her get a cell phone too since she never owned one...etc so we are doing better now, I hope. :)

thanks for your advices, guys...I will be more careful about girls from now on lol

Back