my final report card [junior at hs]

downing said:
looked pretty good. you pulled a d to a all the way. way to go.
actually, at the beginning of year, I was placed into geometry and it was not very easy because my interpreter couldn't slow down the concepts of geometry. so I moved down to lower math class due to my deafness, and I can't draw using hands, due to my physical disability.

ahhh geometry.. i failed it TWICE....teacher got fed up with me and decided to pass me... hehehe...

I couldn't read at first til you sent another link to TB, You did really well! I suck at math! much better than me! :o

AWESOME report card! Very impressive..you can see your determination to be successful.
A suggestion... it might be wise if you black out your full name, or atleast your home address.. you just never know...
Once again..Congrats! Enjoy your summer vacation!

candyon9 said:
AWESOME report card! Very impressive..you can see your determination to be successful.
A suggestion... it might be wise if you black out your full name, or atleast your home address.. you just never know...
Once again..Congrats! Enjoy your summer vacation!
thanks for letting me know, and I fixed it.

Big-Thumbs-Up.gif
WAY TO GO! :)

Mostly A and B, excellent and awesome!! two thumbs up!!

geometry- ahh for this if one have certain "3-D vision" it does help greatly in understanding.

Otherwise math is, believe me, quite simple if you do not miss a step in learning it and practice enough.

Trust me, I know - I was tutored.
Tutor helped me to realise that math is like a chain link- if you miss one link, then you can't really follow what's next.

And If you don't memorize well all the basic function like addition multiplying etc - then boy oh boy you'll never stop making wrong answers..

Fuzzy

Back