My Father's First Chemo Today

Harleydragon

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,whoever reads my forum . Just few words in my notes that I will be gone all day to Indy for my father's first chemo treatment today. So I will be busy for next few days depending how my father can handle after chemo . So I would need alot of prayers to keep my strength strong in helping my father recover in next few days. I"ve never taken care of cancer patient before but have been caregiver with my ex husband whom was dietabitic (spelling) . So I will again not be online in tagdeaf for while so I will try to take some time for myself when other family memebers come over and take time with my dad so I could take break........I know it will get worse than radiation treatment. That is why I am asking for prayers to help me stay strong and stronger everyday. I am also saying my prayers to lord too. At least I've learn what is like to go thru this kind of experience smiles. Yes I know I hear it is very hard to handle it but I must take care of my father and will take care of him , told my father I'm really to prepare thru all of it the best I can , if it gets to the point where I can't handle it well for me ,I will let my family know and they in turn will help me out. Well that is all for now untill next time (depends when I have free time that is ) . Love all people who love one another and cares .

we re praying with your dad and you all :):):)

my mom was survive for about 17 years from after Chemo! :)

:(

Sorry to hear about your dad, He's in my thoughts and prayer. Hang in there and be strong. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. Keep positive about him... My hopes and mind for his health continue with me. :hug:

i am very sowwy to hear that.. sigh.. i will pray for ur father and getting better soon.. :hug:

I will pray the Lord give strength to you, your father, and your family during this difficult time. :hug:

You are in my thought and prayer. I will pray for you and your family, especially your father to get well soon. :hug:

I hope your dad gets better and goes into remission I'll be praying for him if you don't mind.

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad, will keep him in my prayers....

Hello everyone ,whoever reads my forum . Just few words in my notes that I will be gone all day to Indy for my father's first chemo treatment today. So I will be busy for next few days depending how my father can handle after chemo . So I would need alot of prayers to keep my strength strong in helping my father recover in next few days. I"ve never taken care of cancer patient before but have been caregiver with my ex husband whom was dietabitic (spelling) . So I will again not be online in tagdeaf for while so I will try to take some time for myself when other family memebers come over and take time with my dad so I could take break........I know it will get worse than radiation treatment. That is why I am asking for prayers to help me stay strong and stronger everyday. I am also saying my prayers to lord too. At least I've learn what is like to go thru this kind of experience smiles. Yes I know I hear it is very hard to handle it but I must take care of my father and will take care of him , told my father I'm really to prepare thru all of it the best I can , if it gets to the point where I can't handle it well for me ,I will let my family know and they in turn will help me out. Well that is all for now untill next time (depends when I have free time that is ) . Love all people who love one another and cares .

Thank you all for your lovely support and notes.....to Phillip I realize I did not put down few lines that I forgot to type in , doctor said the cancer is not curable but they say keeps cancer cells down, he may or may not live for between six months to year. We found out he had cancer for possible nine months so it got to point where it is too late to get rid of all since it did reach to his spine bone on his back . We are just hoping he live for year or so that is why I am ready to prepare taking care of my father . My family says I'm strong one and there are times I dont' believe it but somehow know I have been always move on better than my family (thinks what they meant me strong one) anyway it was not that easy either. Again thank you all for notes and I will keep updates of my father either improving or not improving at all. So now I will close this note and get busy for the day untill next time ..

Your dad is in my prayer, I hope that he is doing better after today.

Back