My Father

Harleydragon

Reaction score
Hello everyone , just few lines to let all people on my list know that I will not be online everyday . I will check once in awhile , however I wont' have time to post comments much . Due to my Father's illness he has cancer and will be in radiation treatment pretty much everyday for four weeks and I will be busy most of the time . So bear with me if I dont' reply any comments or private notes or reply to my forums and blogs. I am trying to stay forcus and make this work with my father and hope my family will take turns to help........Thank you all for your patients and love . I will keep you update sometime this week end or next week.

God Bless everyone

take your time, bec that is your priority---family. hope things go well with your father and strength also and all of your families likewise.

I will pray for you, your Dad, and your family. :hug:

Your in my thoughts and prayers

Hope he get better... I understand that you need to take care of your dad.. Family comes first..

Harleydragon all I can say is I do hope your father will battle his cancer well enough.. I would know as my mom did battle her cancer right to the last day of her life.. so be prepared for more troubling days, stressful times and etc.. if ya need to talk about what to prepare for, please do pm me and I will try my best to help ya ok? BUT I do wish ya all the good luck in caring for your dad and more.....

You, your Dad and family will be in my thoughts and prayers--as hard as it may be, however, your presence will be fully appreciate as well as extending your support and rapport for your Dad. Hang in there-- ;)

~RR

Aw I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, hang in there :(

Back