My ex-wife's acrimonious divorce plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesmuth

Reaction score
It's finally over.

4 years of hell my ex-wife put me through.

All these e-mail rumormongerings of me being an abusive husband, me doing credit card scamming, me planning a shootout rampage at a large deaf social event, me being a child molester, and many others were all hatched by my ex-wife and her friend from the Los Angeles Commission on Assault Against Women (LACAAW). These were all a part of her divorce plot used against me.

All these turned into gold on my side and helped me win the divorce. Precisely, I won everything and she gets nothing.

This should serve as a warning to all deaf wives, if youre going to plan and execute divorce plots like what I had to go through, you run the risk of losing everything.

Richard

Aw, come on, pal... you don't mean that for ALL deaf wives. There are SOME deaf wives out there who are so meanie. SOME deaf husbands are, too - not just deaf wives.

I see both sides are the same - no difference.

Please, do not hate ALL women for what your ex-wife have done to you. You just happen picked a wrong woman who treated you like this. I am sorry for what you have gone through. Do hope that you are doin' ok in the long run and leave all that " nasty " memories behind you for good. ;)

It's finally over.

4 years of hell my ex-wife put me through.

All these e-mail rumormongerings of me being an abusive husband, me doing credit card scamming, me planning a shootout rampage at a large deaf social event, me being a child molester, and many others were all hatched by my ex-wife and her friend from the Los Angeles Commission on Assault Against Women (LACAAW). These were all a part of her divorce plot used against me.

All these turned into gold on my side and helped me win the divorce. Precisely, I won everything and she gets nothing.

This should serve as a warning to all deaf wives, if youre going to plan and execute divorce plots like what I had to go through, you run the risk of losing everything.

Richard

she has second restrating order against you.... you wont leave her alone.. you keep on stalking her... you even threaten judge that you would sue him... judge granted 5 yrs of restraingi order against you...you wont stop...

she has second restrating order against you.... you wont leave her alone.. you keep on stalking her... you even threaten judge that you would sue him... judge granted 5 yrs of restraingi order against you...you wont stop...

Ahhh...the truth comes out! Always 2 sides to the story!:giggle:

SxyPorkie,

Thats new stuff she's spreading out. It's the truth she wont stop whining over losing the divorce for as long as she lives. And the 2nd R.O. is being appealed and I'm confident I'll win. And then she'll cook something new. And do it again, and again, and again.

Richard

SxyPorkie,

Thats new stuff she's spreading out. It's the truth she wont stop whining over losing the divorce for as long as she lives. And the 2nd R.O. is being appealed and I'm confident I'll win. And then she'll cook something new. And do it again, and again, and again.

Richard

How do you appeal an RO? Wouldn't it just be easier to leave her alone?

I'm entitled to clean my name and I'll do it.

Richard

But why do you need to be in contact with her to clean your name? Maybe if you just left her alone, she'd stop whatever it is that you think she is doing to you. QAnd you know, people only do stuff to get a reaction. If you stop reacting, they don't get any satisfaction out of it.

But why do you need to be in contact with her to clean your name? Maybe if you just left her alone, she'd stop whatever it is that you think she is doing to you. QAnd you know, people only do stuff to get a reaction. If you stop reacting, they don't get any satisfaction out of it.

The appeals proccess is I file the statements with the appeals court which is just about 200 feet from my home and they send it to her representative for her reply. That's the legal way to do it. And I'm entitled to clean my name and I'll do just that. If she dont like it, then boo hoo. And besides just doing the fighting to clean my name makes me more grantworthy of certain typs funding disbursements like from Colorado.

Richard

The appeals proccess is I file the statements with the appeals court which is just about 200 feet from my home and they send it to her representative for her reply. That's the legal way to do it. And I'm entitled to clean my name and I'll do just that. If she dont like it, then boo hoo. And besides just doing the fighting to clean my name makes me more grantworthy of certain typs funding disbursements like from Colorado.

Richard

Okay..just wondering. Sometimes the best way to deal with people that do things to make you angry is to just ignore. If you don't show your anger, they don't get the reaction they want, and stop playing the game. No satisfaction left.

Okay..just wondering. Sometimes the best way to deal with people that do things to make you angry is to just ignore. If you don't show your anger, they don't get the reaction they want, and stop playing the game. No satisfaction left.

I'm not angry. I see this as a good investment of my time and resources as I know there is gold at the end of this little tunnel.

Richard

Well, God bless you and i hope you find peace now,
Nesmuth..
but like Maria said...NOT all deaf women are like your ex-
wife, and not all deaf men are bad either...Hearing men and
women are just as bad so dont stereotype, ok?
You are just being bitter and we understand. Just take it
easy and refrain from ever contacting this exwife unless it has
something to do with kids if you have any. You didnt mention
if you have any..
Smile!

Ahhh...the truth comes out! Always 2 sides to the story!:giggle:

It is truth.... his wife is still in fear ...he even went to her job place... oh boy... he wont leave her alone... she kept changing nicknames.. somehow he finds it then stalk her...i feel sorry for her...i talked to her on vp.. she is real nice person...

he pmed me threatening me....

Nesumth... just leave your poor ex wife alone!!! your like my ex step dad, which he stalked us after the divcored has began. The way u said on your post and point your finger on your ex, won the case. like my ex step dad did to my mother, but at the end my mom won and krama will catch up with ya, like did to him!! sounds like your not a honset person

It is truth.... his wife is still in fear ...he even went to her job place... oh boy... he wont leave her alone... she kept changing nicknames.. somehow he finds it then stalk her...i feel sorry for her...i talked to her on vp.. she is real nice person...

he pmed me threatening me....

Yeah, I can see that. He said he is going to keep doing it even if there is a restraining order. The best thing his ex-wife could do is, the next time he comes near her, have him arrested. That's what the restrainingorder is for, and it looks like he thinks he is above the law.

Mod Note:

This thread sounds a bit 'fishy', also, another thing, this sort of thread is the kind that 'drama', 'flamewars' gets started, however, it sure isn't fair that the 'other person' (the so-called 'ex') isn't able to defend. Whether this is true or not, there is no justification for presenting this (legal) tangle here in AD.

Therefore, thread's closed.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back