My dog

Mimsy

Reaction score
oscar.jpg

This is my dog Oscar. He's a terrier mix. And I love him so much.

I love adorable cute, look likes cute young ! how him young? how long old him!(dog)

He's 3 years old and I got him from a rescue shelter when he was 2 months old. He's my baby and he even sleeps with me. I have a problem of being nervous a lot of the time, and Oscar helps me stay calm and peaceful. My father calls him Doctor Oscar, because Oscar makes me feel well. He goes everywhere with me, except school. But I take him when I go shopping or to visit friends. He has even been to Italy with me 3 times when I go there to visit my grandparents. I would be lost without him.

He's 3 years old and I got him from a rescue shelter when he was 2 months old. He's my baby and he even sleeps with me. I have a problem of being nervous a lot of the time, and Oscar helps me stay calm and peaceful. My father calls him Doctor Oscar, because Oscar makes me feel well. He goes everywhere with me, except school. But I take him when I go shopping or to visit friends. He has even been to Italy with me 3 times when I go there to visit my grandparents. I would be lost without him.

wow, that is young, it is pretty Oscar cute younger, my client operates supervisor have watch on lots of dog, I have dog 4,

sorry you hear lost hear him :(

you are happy with Oscar comfortable

wow, that is young, it is pretty Oscar cute younger, my client operates supervisor have watch on lots of dog, I have dog 4,

sorry you hear lost hear him :(

you are happy with Oscar comfortable

Oh no, Travis. I did not lose him! IF I lose him I would have a broken heart, but I will be positive and not think about losing him.

You have 4 dogs?

Is he a Silkie/Yorkie cross?

Wow, you sure know about breeds of dogs. You are %100 correct!

Have your tried to get some training for your dog so can bring him everywhere as a service dog? He is very cute!

Have your tried to get some training for your dog so can bring him everywhere as a service dog? He is very cute!

LOL he's not very smart, I don't think he could be a service dog, but he is a therapy god for me, calming my nerves.

I say he's not very smart because his name was Luca and only recently I started calling him Oscar because my grandmother scared me that we have a relative named Luca who is a very bad person. She said it's bad luck to call him Luca. So after 3 years of her torture, I tried to tell him his name is Oscar now.

It isn't working, so it's back to his real name, Luca. I was thinking it's not fair to confuse him with a new name, so I just have to deal with my grandmother.:roll:

little cutie....if you like dogs watch winner of b.g.t youtube this years winner.

Back